Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ne0star

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2007
This what ticks me off about the app store. Apps are up, then they are down, then they are back up again!

papiti

macrumors regular
May 28, 2008
Puerto Rico
I think they wanted to put it up but they mistakenly put up:apple: the old one, that why it is not in the App store anymore, they had to pull it out.:D

stratmancj

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2007
anyone that downloaded it ... does it replace the old phone saber or can you have both on your phone at once?

dhill00

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

Shows up as an update to Phonesaber in my apps, but says unavailable. Can't download :(

WolfgangK

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2005
I tried downloading last night, and it downloaded as Phonesaber, which I'd never downloaded previously. Tried deleting and re-downloading, but like others, no success.

Napsju

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2006
Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
6833Picture-26.png

njpodder

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2007
Is it just me or does anyone else think this "new" version looks completely silly? Persoanlly, I prefer the old version better. Maybe it is jsut because I think lightsabers are pretty cool, but otherwise am not a big fan of Star Wars. When it is finally out, if it overwrites the old version, I think I might jsut stick with that one instead, so I can have different colors. This one really only has red or green, right?

bizzarefoods

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2008
Not In Us Store

Ok according to everything ive tryed says its not in the US Store??? What the hell?? I looked this morning on the appstore and i found it but it said it wasnt avaible... now it dosent show up?

Bevz

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2007
UK
Perhaps apple have pulled it already, for not being "useful enough" or "not enough like a flashlight" :rolleyes::p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.