Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rondogg96

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

I can't see it in the App store and when I click the link it says Safari cannot open the page because it's invalid. Oh well guess I'll have to wait.

Snowy_River

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2002
Corvallis, OR
Well, I for one am looking forward to getting this little time waster. I didn't have a platform for the old version. (I wish I had seen this article before it got pulled!)

Poop - The iPhone doesn't do iTunes store links anymore (is this new since 2.1?). Guess I gotta wait until I get home, or it shows up in the phone App Store...

I've been irritated by that for a little bit now. Why can't phobos links work from mobile Safari?

Am I the only one who thinks it should be "Sabre" since it's more like a sword than a cat?:confused:

You know, I was thinking something similar. But, as someone else pointed out, I guess 'modern' people don't spell things that way. Oh well.

Cask

Jul 14, 2008
It's finally there! Downloading it! Unfortunately I am also updating Asphalt4 and that will take long, hopefully they fixed all the problems like the black line in the sky and the app crashing without any reason.

Amt

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
It's finally there! Downloading it! Unfortunately I am also updating Asphalt4 and that will take long, hopefully they fixed all the problems like the black line in the sky and the app crashing without any reason.

link?

Cask

Jul 14, 2008
It is weird, on my iTunes it says that I have the new version, but I can get it to show on iPhone, I still get the old version there.

Attachments

• itunes.JPG
    itunes.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 114

brian5

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2008
CT, USA
It is weird, on my iTunes it says that I have the new version, but I can get it to show on iPhone, I still get the old version there.
You're right. It's available in iTunes; it shows a screenshot of the new version on iTunes; but it's still the old version that gets installed on the iPhone...

papiti

macrumors regular
May 28, 2008
Puerto Rico
It's now in the App store. But it is still the old version. even though it shows the pictures of the new version:eek::mad::apple:

Coolpher

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2008
Seattle,WA
i click on link it finally found it in app store

when i went to the app store to download it i thougth i was getting Official 'Lightsaber Unleashed i was wrong when i got in on my iphone it was PhoneSaber 1.2 no new UI or anything when will the Official 'Lightsaber Unleashed come out does anyone know or if it will come out at all
:confused:

Rojo

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2006
Barcelona
Good god. So it's back now, but still the old PhoneSaber? When are they going to rectify this mess???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.