Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Fingers crossed

The periscope rumours makes me think it will be decent. Dunno if it will have same sensor as one plus 11
Yes I think the camera will be decent... At this point most of the phones camera wise for me are good enough... I'm by no means a photography expert... It just has to look good to my eyes lol...

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Yes I think the camera will be decent... At this point most of the phones camera wise for me are good enough... I'm by no means a photography expert... It just has to look good to my eyes lol...

True, one plus colour science certainly looks good since they went with hasselblad

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
I'm curious... what did you love about OnePlus version of Android? What certain features set it apart from stock?
I've not used OnePlus in a long time but I remember it being very close to stock with just extra options to theme certain things in the UI which I wish Google would do on their own phones lol

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
True, one plus colour science certainly looks good since they went with hasselblad
I've seen some pretty good photos on social media with the OnePlus 11... So I think this OPO is going to be just fine ... Let's hope those rumors of a better price are true...

Reactions: The Game 161

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
I've seen some pretty good photos on social media with the OnePlus 11... So I think this OPO is going to be just fine ... Let's hope those rumors of a better price are true...

Let’s hope so, one leaker said would be 1499 so will see if it’s around that mark. If they price it like that it’s going to be hard to justify other foldables in that 1799 range

blairh

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
Reactions: DeepIn2U

blairh

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
You might as well just wait ...what phone are you using now ?
iPhone 14 Pro. And it was great in Italy during my vacation. But I just got back and I’m ready to move on to a foldable. I thought I would just have to wait until August 29th or once the OPO reviews dropped. But now this delay is frustrating.

Reactions: Bkdodger

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
iPhone 14 Pro. And it was great in Italy during my vacation. But I just got back and I’m ready to move on to a foldable. I thought I would just have to wait until August 29th or once the OPO reviews dropped. But now this delay is frustrating.
Are you planning on keeping the iPhone ?

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015

I read that this decision was made a few weeks ago so hopefully the delay won’t be too long. Maybe before the iPhone 15 reveal here’s hoping.

blairh

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
I like this update less. I find the GPF to be too short when unfolded and I think the same thing is going to happen with the OPO. Sure it's awesome for the cover screen but I'm not a fan of how it affects the inner screen. However if you prefer the GPF over the GF than this will appeal to you.

raqball

macrumors 68020
Sep 11, 2016

I like the changes, if real. More Pixel Fold like with a usable cover display. A slightly larger cover and tablet display than the PF while avoiding the tall and skinny design of the Galaxy Fold and other Chinese foldables.

I was previously uninterested in the Open Fold because of it's design but now my interest is peeked..

aggie99

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2016
Dallas, TX
I like this update less. I find the GPF to be too short when unfolded and I think the same thing is going to happen with the OPO. Sure it's awesome for the cover screen but I'm not a fan of how it affects the inner screen. However if you prefer the GPF over the GF than this will appeal to you.

What is wrong with the inner display in this form? Rotate it to portrait and its exactly the same dimension as the Z Fold displays.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.