Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrfunnypenguin

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2022
Kitty Cat - iPhone 7, ISO 32
IMG_2162.jpg

ovbacon

Suspended
Feb 13, 2010
Tahoe, CA
Ok got it will do here from now on: )
I'm assuming you understood that my comment was intended as a helpful thing and not a unpleasant criticism (apparently one person felt the need to be angry at me pointing out the quote feature)... Like some I really do not mind some discussion or conversation on this page but I think it is just easier to navigate when some things are in one post instead of 3 or 4.

HawkTheHusky1902

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2023
Berlin, Germany
I'm assuming you understood that my comment was intended as a helpful thing and not a unpleasant criticism (apparently one person felt the need to be angry at me pointing out the quote feature)... Like some I really do not mind some discussion or conversation on this page but I think it is just easier to navigate when some things are in one post instead of 3 or 4.
No no i completely understand i didnt mean it in a bad way, just said i will do it from now on in these cases. but, sometimes i dont want to reply to multiple posts here, so i just reply to a single post. Is that ok?

Reactions: ovbacon
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.