Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
Mehmet said:
Here are my pics: http://www.emyprinter.com/mypics.html

Oh, and here's one i forgot to put up there;

opinions are appreciated!

cool pics (excellent time lapse)... sorry, but i couldn't resist remixing the cube:

cube_remix_flat.jpg

:D

here are some of my weekend pics:

0082.jpg

0083.jpg

peace.

Mehmet

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2003
neut said:
cool pics (excellent time lapse)... sorry, but i couldn't resist remixing the cube:

cube_remix_flat.jpg

:D

peace.

nice, it looks sweet :)

you do know the cube is floating right? superconductivity at work :)

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
Mehmet said:
nice, it looks sweet :)

you do know the cube is floating right? superconductivity at work :)

yeah, my dad is a chemical engineer so i've seen that before. a cool effect. :)

:found image:
cylv.jpg

(link to origin)

peace.

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
So I went to Cambridgeside today. Stopped at the Apple Store, those iPod minis are pretty sweet. But afterwards, I stopped at Ritz Camera on the 2nd floor. I finally found a place with a Digital Rebel that wasn't crippled! SO I compared it to the 10D, and now I say "Screw the Rebel, I want a 10D!" :D

Wardofsky

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2002
Counterfit said:
So I went to Cambridgeside today. Stopped at the Apple Store, those iPod minis are pretty sweet. But afterwards, I stopped at Ritz Camera on the 2nd floor. I finally found a place with a Digital Rebel that wasn't crippled! SO I compared it to the 10D, and now I say "Screw the Rebel, I want a 10D!" :D

I can relate to that entirely.
I had the option of a.) Saving money|getting less camera or b.) Spend a bit more|Get more camera.

The 10D is one of the nicest cameras in the range, that and the D100 of course :p

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Wardofsky said:
I can relate to that entirely.
I had the option of a.) Saving money|getting less camera or b.) Spend a bit more|Get more camera.

The 10D is one of the nicest cameras in the range, that and the D100 of course :p

From the things I've heard, it's a lot less camera.

And u said that bit about the D100 because u knew I'd read this, eh? ;)

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
eyelikeart said:
From the things I've heard, it's a lot less camera.

And u said that bit about the D100 because u knew I'd read this, eh? ;)

D100 spanks the 10d! ;)

Hehe. Except when in the masterful hands of wardo... who spanks us all with his eye for composition! ;)

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
Counterfit said:
SO I compared it to the 10D, and now I say "Screw the Rebel, I want a 10D!" :D

yeah, i use the 10D here at work and have gotten pretty used to it. it's pretty standard, but with the right lens the 10D is the best value... i still want an 828 though. :D

peace.

btw- for those of you would rather not pay for a rebel... win one: book cover contest

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
Moxiemike said:
D100 spanks the 10d! ;)

Hehe. Except when in the masterful hands of wardo... who spanks us all with his eye for composition! ;)
Too bad I already spent around $500 in Canon-specific accessories. :rolleyes: And I figure by the time I have the money, the replacement for the 10D will be available.

zync

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa, FL
Moxiemike said:
D100 spanks the 10d! ;)

Did you miss the picture I posted for you?

idkew

macrumors 68020
hey all- while out today, i got a Kodak MAX HQ.

It sounds like it has a better lens than normal... cost $11. (Never will i buy a film camera again!)

So- lets all try to get this one, or one close to it.

Want to end the contest at the end of April?

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
zync said:
Haven't posted a pic in a while and I happened to drive by this on Kennedy in Tampa...This is more of a joke shot for our dear friend!

Oh and MatMistake, very cool technique!

oh *****

I see now! hahaha. I actually modelled for that logo, ya know? ;)

zync

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa, FL
idkew said:
hey all- while out today, i got a Kodak MAX HQ.

It sounds like it has a better lens than normal... cost $11. (Never will i buy a film camera again!)

So- lets all try to get this one, or one close to it.

Want to end the contest at the end of April?

Sounds good to me...

zync

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa, FL
Moxiemike said:
i feel like i shold chime in:

Very nice! BTW I'm glad you liked your café picture....I thought it was pretty funny....lucky there was enough traffic to have the time to grab my camera out of my bag...

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
zync said:
Very nice! BTW I'm glad you liked your café picture....I thought it was pretty funny....lucky there was enough traffic to have the time to grab my camera out of my bag...

Thanks. I totally got a kick out of that pic. I've been thinking of changing my company name, btu that would require sooo much work considering... this made me wanna keep it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.