Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sunapple

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2013
The Netherlands
2D11A7AF-E398-49DB-813D-52A87E03774B.jpeg

1966 Fiat 500 Giardiniera

It’s somewhere just below the middle of the picture, in case you’re still searching.

Last edited:

anyjungleinguy

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2012
Vauxhall (Opel) Corsa-e.

66950799-46E0-48ED-BB4C-1423689A0A7B.jpeg

Got rid of my Hyundai i30N Performance and decided to go fully electric. Was going to go for a VW ID3 but the offer I got on the Corsa-e was just too good to pass up.

Hopefully a Tesla or a Polestar one day but this will do for now.

roxygal9

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2010
FL
2021 GT Fastback Premium Mustang

Attachments

• tempImagePqBj3A.png
    tempImagePqBj3A.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 82
  • tempImageP1h4uS.png
    tempImageP1h4uS.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 83
Reactions: tekmoe

KRG

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
Orange County, CA
My new-to-me Cayman GTS spent the last 3 weeks with the detailer for paint correction, paint protection film, and ceramic coating. It returned home on Tuesday and I took a few beauty shots of it this morning. It goes to the car audio shop on the 9th to have a CAN bus cable installed for an AiM lap timer in preparation for its next track day on March 27.

View attachment 1736327

I had one of these in Carrara White and it's the car I miss most and still regularly go back through my photos of. Beautiful.

KRG

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
Orange County, CA
How do you like your MYP compared to your previous Cayman?

I loved the Cayman and I love my Tesla. They're so different but probably my two favorite cars I've owned.

The Cayman suited me perfectly during the period of life I had it and I have tons of great memories with it. Gorgeous, perfect to drive, Porsche owners are friendly and Porsche dealers have amazing customer service. I felt like I was part of a family. I ended up moving downtown and 90% of my driving became stop and go city traffic. I felt like I wasn't able to really "drive" anymore, and wanted something more practical and comfortable. I got a Range Rover Velar. Loved the way it looked inside and out, but it was boring to drive and had horrible tech that always glitched (I've heard they're much better now). The Land Rover customer experience also sucks compared to Porsche. Everyone I dealt with always felt needlessly arrogant. I traded that for my Model Y. I've had my eye on Tesla for years and this seemed like the time to go for it. The Y drives much closer to a sports car than my previous suv. It's fun while still offering a lot of comfort and practicality and makes a lot of sense in the city. I also got one of the very first (got it over a year ago now) and I've not had any problems or signs of shoddy build quality. I can't say much about customer service because I haven't had any experience with it. I've driven it from Dallas to Miami, then Miami to Boston with ease (supercharging is painless). The only potential drawback is the clean/minimal vibe that doesn't offer much luxury....but I've honestly not been bothered by that. It has everything I need. I'd definitely buy another and recommend it to anyone.

Doesn't hurt that it's worth more now than what I paid for it 14 months ago.

Reactions: PatrickCocoa

cocky jeremy

macrumors 603
Jul 12, 2008
Ordered a 2021 Q3 in September last year and it arrived in mid January. I went with S Line Premium Plus with technology, black optics, and parking assist packages added. I also ordered it to come in with the blacked out badges and all weather mats. Bonus: The old Golf R I rarely touch anymore.

2282DCED-9D3D-4B87-A1B7-CD17FD064454.jpeg

afallnstar

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2007
Seattle
Ordered a 2021 Q3 in September last year and it arrived in mid January. I went with S Line Premium Plus with technology, black optics, and parking assist packages added. I also ordered it to come in with the blacked out badges and all weather mats. Bonus: The old Golf R I rarely touch anymore.
Similar setup to yours except SQ5 and GTI. Love the black optics on the Q3.
IMG_2778.jpeg

Reactions: cocky jeremy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.