Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
1b806b892012accdd62d441e64656b8b.jpg

The campaign so far is insanely good so far!

Hands down one of the best COD that I ever played. I haven't touched Campaign mode since the second mission but multiplayer is extremely fun. This game pulled me away from Siege which I've been playing since release.

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2011
Hands down one of the best COD that I ever played. I haven't touched Campaign mode since the second mission but multiplayer is extremely fun. This game pulled me away from Siege which I've been playing since release.

looks like i gotta buy it. have to wait for black friday though!

ducknalddon

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2018
New car for my wife arriving on Thursday. I had hoped to hold out for an EV but her old car is costing a fortune in repairs and demand seems to be exceeding supply for anything acceptable on the electric front.

IMG_9860-medium.jpg

Reactions: kazmac

trekkie604

macrumors 68000
Feb 25, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
Campaign is epic too. I normally just do MP also but because campaign can unlock addons in MP I started it. Very fun.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I had to see the ENT doctor the other day for my allergies and sinus issues (a life long problem). He gave me a syringe for irrigating the nasal cavity/sinuses and told me to do that 1-2 times per day and ordered an RX as well.

I've used a Neti Pot in the past but fell off its usage for some years.

Apparently, I have a sinus infection and major irritation right now that I wasn't really aware of. It sneaks up on me and I guess I've grown used to it and subconsciously thought this was "normal". I only went to the doctor to inquire about allergy shots to find out if they'd be a more effective solution compared to the pills I've been taking.

After using the syringe to irrigate today, I had to go through a cup (200ml) of the saline solution and I remembered the Neti Pot and what a pain in the ass that was too. I thought there has to be an easier way to do this and went searching around.

I decided to order this just now in hopes that it will make this task a bit easier. Bending over the sink for a while starts to hurt my back and maybe this will help speed up the process.

SinuPulse Elite Advanced Nasal Sinus Irrigation System
Screenshot_2019-11-03 Amazon com SinuPulse Elite Advanced Nasal Sinus Irrigation System Health...png

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
9478023_fpx.tif

Dyson v7 Animal

Got this on sale when it was $200 last week. Cordless vacuuming is a game changer!
I have the Dyson Ball 2 Animal and love it. Good brand in my opinion.
TLD mentioned that on a video. Let me know if it’s any good!
I will certainly follow up on how well I like it. Who is TLD? I'm not familiar with it.

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
I had to see the ENT doctor the other day for my allergies and sinus issues (a life long problem). He gave me a syringe for irrigating the nasal cavity/sinuses and told me to do that 1-2 times per day and ordered an RX as well.

I've used a Neti Pot in the past but fell off its usage for some years.

Apparently, I have a sinus infection and major irritation right now that I wasn't really aware of. It sneaks up on me and I guess I've grown used to it and subconsciously thought this was "normal". I only went to the doctor to inquire about allergy shots to find out if they'd be a more effective solution compared to the pills I've been taking.

After using the syringe to irrigate today, I had to go through a cup (200ml) of the saline solution and I remembered the Neti Pot and what a pain in the ass that was too. I thought there has to be an easier way to do this and went searching around.

I decided to order this just now in hopes that it will make this task a bit easier. Bending over the sink for a while starts to hurt my back and maybe this will help speed up the process.

SinuPulse Elite Advanced Nasal Sinus Irrigation System
View attachment 874697

I'd politely suggest Jade facial scraping stones to help clear the sinus and lymph passages. Along with diet changes, the scraping stones help significantly in clearing sinus pressure and lymph glands.

They also help my itchy and/or tired allergy eyes and minor aches and pains (bringing circulation to the area).

and... take whatever. It's been almost two weeks so...

0BA4609B-8C28-4B46-BFA0-02FEC4AE49F1.jpeg

256gb Air 3 in space gray, plus another pencil.

Also, Artrage iOS app and large sized purse-like knapsack in red. Plus, more Hellboy Rasputin things: replaced my 2004 figure, and a prop replica of Rasputin's diary. The one that came with the director's cut dvd was incomplete and too small.

Debating if I should jump on a traditional art site's sale membership today before their 30% expires.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I'd politely suggest Jade facial scraping stones to help clear the sinus and lymph passages. Along with diet changes, the scraping stones help significantly in clearing sinus pressure and lymph glands.

They also help my itchy and/or tired allergy eyes and minor aches and pains (bringing circulation to the area).
Thank you for the suggestion. I've not heard of these before, so I'll need to look them up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.