Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DeepSix

macrumors 6502
Feb 4, 2022
Thanks you two! I‘m really torn if I should keep it. Versatility is really good, especially with the detachable keyboard. But it does turn the light iPad Pro into a chubby bunny.
The alternative would be a Magic Keyboard combined with the Smart Folio. Use the MK for light work, and easily switch to the Folio for note taking, light photo editing and multimedia stuff. Doesn‘t really offer any protection, but would probably offer a nicer feeling experience. Price would be about double the Combo Touch, due to discounts.

I do agree about the case turning the iPad Pro into a chubby bunny but you get used to the weight. Plus no more razor sharp edges to irritate and cut your hands and fingers.

The combo touch is far better than the Magic Keyboard just for much better quality materials alone. And it’s like half the price. I can’t justify spending that kind of money on a MK when it’s just going to shred into pieces within months due to poor craftsmanship.

Reactions: bondr006
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.