Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SteveJUAE

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2015
Land of Smiles
All of your points are inaccurate. None of the time stamps mentioned what you posted.
Facts:

1. At 45 second he admits phones had been powered down and hardly used in years other than on a couple of occasion when he compared them. This is outside guidelines of storage for most OEM's who recommend storing and maintaining charge at 50%
  2. At 1 min 14 seconds he admits he has stored them over the recommended 35C temperature again outside OEM guidelines
  3. Again at 1 min 42 seconds he shows his email noting he exceeded temperature's and that all phones were old and out of warranty
  4. He also showed no emails or correspondence that involved a NDA and only verbally said they insisted they pick them up
  5. At 9 min 5 seconds now comes his mixed findings and the 40% or more including Dave2d that it happens to other brands
  6. 9 mins 10 seconds 60% mostly said it happen happened to Samsung Phones (not all)
  7. 9 min 30 seconds he notes these issues can be on any phones
  8. 9 mins and 40 seconds he notes in his sample size and of others the problem seems worse with Samsung phones
  9. and finally 9 mins and 43 second he surmises there is no need to panic and notes correct storage procedures should be followed
As you seem to be having trouble seeing any facts even in your own referenced evidence here's the visual cues for you LOL

45 secs.jpg
1 14.jpg
1 42.jpg
9 05.jpg
9 10.jpg
9 30.jpg
9 40.jpg
9 43.jpg

Or are you still in denial of the facts that you presented :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
Dude...yuo are so right! Dammit Samsung! Why don't you protect the public! Why arent Samsung phones BULLET PROOF! Geesh...people talk about a love of a brand.......

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
hope people will not suffer in real life for the love of a brand
Thank you for such a useful video.....I mean evertime I get shot at....first thing going through my mind is....."Please do hit my phone" The battery is going to leak!

So if someone shoots my Samsung phone in my pocket...i think i have more to worry about than what the battery is going to do. Things like blood loss....loss of life....getting shot again.

Going out on a limb here so PSA...if you think you are going to get shot...don't buy a Samsung phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.