Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Klyster

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2013
The cameras better be really good or I'm switching to Huawei.......
I've used Samsung since the Galaxy S.

Klyster

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2013
Samsung needs to really step up to the plate and IMPROVE the camera on the Note 10 :)
Yep, the camera is one of the most important aspects of a smartphone, Samsung use good cameras but I'm not paying 1500+ unless it's great.

Reactions: jamezr

tonybarnaby

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2017
You disagree because you tested all of these phones or just rely on what fanboys say on forums?
I disagree because I owned an s8+ for a year and have had an X since launch. Maybe my usage experience is different from yours.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
That’s where I originally found IceUniverse’s twitter post. I looked at those stats and said that’s a bit extreme (think of the file size for a photo with that megapixel count :eek:) and saw his smiley at the end of his post and read the remarks under it which said “Watch some news site report this as actual news.”

rhinosrcool

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2009
MN
That’s where I originally found IceUniverse’s twitter post. I looked at those stats and said that’s a bit extreme (think of the file size for a photo with that megapixel count :eek:) and saw his smiley at the end of his post and read the remarks under it which said “Watch some news site report this as actual news.”

In my defense, I hadn't been able to sleep and just breezed through it. :( :)

Reactions: 5105973

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
In my defense, I hadn't been able to sleep and just breezed through it. :( :)
Ugh I have had so much trouble sleeping lately, too. I don’t know what it is but it’s awful. I’m so tired during the day and can’t get done all that needs to be done.

Reading tech news isn’t putting me to sleep very well lately because it’s too exciting, with all the new phones coming out.

So I read flat earth forums. All their weird math and convoluted arguing to explain how the earth has to be flat, as well as their ranting against NASA, knocks me right out! Unfortunately that causes my iPad mini to drop on my chin or chest and wake me back up again.

I don’t often use my phones because I charge them at night. If I am lucky, I can put the iPad on the night stand and quickly ease into sleep. But lately, I just wake right back up the moment the warm glow of the iPad is no longer on my face.

Modern first world problems. Sigh.

Reactions: rhinosrcool

tonybarnaby

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2017
Ugh I have had so much trouble sleeping lately, too. I don’t know what it is but it’s awful. I’m so tired during the day and can’t get done all that needs to be done.

Reading tech news isn’t putting me to sleep very well lately because it’s too exciting, with all the new phones coming out.

So I read flat earth forums. All their weird math and convoluted arguing to explain how the earth has to be flat, as well as their ranting against NASA, knocks me right out! Unfortunately that causes my iPad mini to drop on my chin or chest and wake me back up again.

I don’t often use my phones because I charge them at night. If I am lucky, I can put the iPad on the night stand and quickly ease into sleep. But lately, I just wake right back up the moment the warm glow of the iPad is no longer on my face.

Modern first world problems. Sigh.
Try some melatonin. Works wonders for me and my family.

Reactions: 5105973

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Try some melatonin. Works wonders for me and my family.
I might. My 3 friends who take it have said they get terrible weird nightmares on it though. I did find an especially pedantic and outraged flat earth discussion last night that knocked me out two posts in. I just managed to get my iPad mini to a safe place on the night stand.

Unfortunately I am now beginning to believe the earth may actually be shaped like my butt. :confused:

My criteria for discussions that knock me unconscious is that the subject matter isn’t anything I will get even remotely invested in, there must be some convoluted mathematics involved and diagrams with lots and lots of lines and the occasional stick figure. That’s why I love flat earth. I am beginning to suspect that’s why the flat earthers love flat earth. They’re all insomniacs. :eek:

The girl I look after sometimes when her mother works overtime is an insomniac and she takes melatonin AND she follows flat earth forums. She’s the one who told me about them. She believes the world is a computer simulation, so it’s all moot. However, we both agree flat earth discussions are wonderful for putting one to sleep.

Reactions: PrincePoppycock

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
This year, Samsung did something different with its Galaxy S10 series. Instead of just releasing a regular and a Plus model, we got four in the forms of the Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and S10 5G. According to a report from ET News, we may see something similar with the Galaxy Note 10.

"Industry sources" have reportedly told ET News that "Samsung Electronics is developing Galaxy Note 10 in four models." More specifically:

There are two LTE models. 6.28-inch and 6.75-inch displays, respectively. Triple camera and quad camera will be applied to the rear. Here, a model supporting 5G communication is added. The specifications of the display and the rear camera are almost the same as those of the LTE model, and the communication is changed to 5G. According to the communication method, LTE 2 and 5G 2 are classified.

Don't think I would bother with 5G model as its hardly needed yet.. Doubt we see it here til 2020 anyway

Reactions: Tsepz

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
This year, Samsung did something different with its Galaxy S10 series. Instead of just releasing a regular and a Plus model, we got four in the forms of the Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and S10 5G. According to a report from ET News, we may see something similar with the Galaxy Note 10.

"Industry sources" have reportedly told ET News that "Samsung Electronics is developing Galaxy Note 10 in four models." More specifically:

There are two LTE models. 6.28-inch and 6.75-inch displays, respectively. Triple camera and quad camera will be applied to the rear. Here, a model supporting 5G communication is added. The specifications of the display and the rear camera are almost the same as those of the LTE model, and the communication is changed to 5G. According to the communication method, LTE 2 and 5G 2 are classified.

Don't think I would bother with 5G model as its hardly needed yet.. Doubt we see it here til 2020 anyway
Well I would want the smaller one but I wouldn’t sacrifice the quad camera to get it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.