Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Allin44

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2014
View attachment 864028
casetify custom print
awesome grip and lip protection
a bit of a rainbow effect but bearable

Looks great! I ordered a Casetify case for myself from the Pangram series (the fragile sticker one), can’t wait for it to arrive. How are you liking the case so far? This will be my first experience with the company.

Reactions: lmkw_

steve31

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Edmonton Canada
Just got the new mous contour case. Absolutely love it. Very thin compared to there limitless cases.
e7b705013101c2dd462c25ae38d46c71.jpg
e8b4c761989d993c3dec7b79290d6c16.jpg

steve31

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Edmonton Canada
Here's my newest one:

Great review thanks. Had the 2.0 limitless case for my iPhone max and it was my favourite case. Decided to try there new Contour case because I don’t use the magnets in the Limitless case. Might decide to also get this one after seeing your review.

AppleDior31

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
View attachment 864028
casetify custom print
awesome grip and lip protection
a bit of a rainbow effect but bearable
I finally got mine today. It took almost 2 weeks. Anyhow, been a fan of casetify for years. However, the one I received today had scratches and scrapes everywhere. It sorta looks like a car’s paint with swirls. Was yours like that too? I know these cases will eventually get scratches and scrapes, but for $50, it shouldn’t come out of the box already scratched up. You would think it was a returned item if not for the personalization. Love your personalization, btw.

Attachments

• 54F10422-E2F4-48EA-8D73-EA769AC94BE3.jpeg
    54F10422-E2F4-48EA-8D73-EA769AC94BE3.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Reactions: sk88hh and JH0212

currrr

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2016
Looks great! I ordered a Casetify case for myself from the Pangram series (the fragile sticker one), can’t wait for it to arrive. How are you liking the case so far? This will be my first experience with the company.
their cases are really protective.
it definitely adds a bit of weight but not to the point that it bugs me!
i love how they have a clear back yet have printings or custom writings. good choice on the fragile print!
[automerge]1569567942[/automerge]
I finally got mine today. It took almost 2 weeks. Anyhow, been a fan of casetify for years. However, the one I received today had scratches and scrapes everywhere. It sorta looks like a car’s paint with swirls. Was yours like that too? I know these cases will eventually get scratches and scrapes, but for $50, it shouldn’t come out of the box already scratched up. You would think it was a returned item if not for the personalization. Love your personalization, btw.
i had some scratches on the right border too where the writing is.
makes me believe it’s their printing machine?
i was a bit shocked as well but just like how u think, one week in and the back is already a little beaten up, so it didn’t really bug me much.

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2008
Otterbox Symmetry clear glitter. Love it!

how is the front? raised lip and handles screen protectors? I have three cheap clear cases (spigen, ringke, moko) but am a bit curious about the otter box symmetr. Otter box gets good reviews for protection and although this would be less than a big case, should still be decent?

have a rhino shield bumper coming - just the bumper, no rear cover. will try that too and then consider a couple of the rear cover designs
[automerge]1569573438[/automerge]
If anyone Finds a good iPhone 11 leather case like the Apple one that’s be good - really a shame they don’t make the leather case for the 11

Reactions: DigitalGrl

pcmike

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
Just got the new mous contour case. Absolutely love it. Very thin compared to there limitless cases.
e7b705013101c2dd462c25ae38d46c71.jpg
e8b4c761989d993c3dec7b79290d6c16.jpg
Very thin compared to the limitless 3.0? Are you sure about that (as in do you have both to compare in person?)? Judging from every picture I’ve seen, as well as, every video review... they’re basically identical aside from the magnets? If you have them both, please compare them side by side..

jldesutter83

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2013
Illinois
how is the front? raised lip and handles screen protectors? I have three cheap clear cases (spigen, ringke, moko) but am a bit curious about the otter box symmetr. Otter box gets good reviews for protection and although this would be less than a big case, should still be decent?
It’s got a raised lip and most screen protectors should work. I have a pure gear glass protector on now and I hate it. It rainbows on the edges and fits so tight. The rep at the authorized retail store put it on crooked it and I didn’t notice until I got home. And it was $50. I think I’m going to take that $50 as a loss and go to the Corp. store tomorrow and getting a Zagg. Anyways it is a protective case. It’s not near as big as the defender series, but it’s not as thin as the Apple cases. It’s my favorite Otterbox series.

Cute combo!
Thank you!!
1569617896389.png

sabesh

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2007
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Very thin compared to the limitless 3.0? Are you sure about that (as in do you have both to compare in person?)? Judging from every picture I’ve seen, as well as, every video review... they’re basically identical aside from the magnets? If you have them both, please compare them side by side..
Contour cases are thinner and lighter as per dimensions listed on Mous's website.

scouser75

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2008
I picked up the liquid crystal. Fit is spot on and for the price I think it’s a winner.
How thin is it? The problem with clear cases is they look great for the first few weeks, but then they discolour and go yellow.

EnJaNir

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2011
How thin is it? The problem with clear cases is they look great for the first few weeks, but then they discolour and go yellow.
I’m my opinion it feels pretty thin, but that really is subjective.

Regarding the discoloration, if it happens it happens. I have found that these don’t appear to yellow much, or it happens at such a slow rate you don’t really notice.

kadinh

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Great review thanks. Had the 2.0 limitless case for my iPhone max and it was my favourite case. Decided to try there new Contour case because I don’t use the magnets in the Limitless case. Might decide to also get this one after seeing your review.
That case looks so good! I'm about to record my final thoughts on the 3.0 case. TBH, it bothers me how thick it is. I didn't notice it until my wife held it and compared it to her XS Max phone case.

Some of the comments have suggested the Contour case, so I ordered the blue one; it should be here on Sunday. I plan on doing a review on that one too and compare the 3.0 to it since there aren't any comparisons on them. Looking at yours tho, I wonder if I should have gotten the brown leather...wow.

I also have the Liquid Crystal and Ultra Hybrid S from Spigen, reviews will follow on those as well. After that, I plan on doing a comparison video of all my 11 Pro Max cases (I have the saddle brown Apple leather too).

Reactions: Jaggrey
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.