Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ejb190

macrumors 65816
Got a few woodworking tools. The pen mill sleeve set should really speed up my process. Got a few TP-Link wifi light switches. Just finished installing the last one tonight. I got myself a new glass whiteboard for my work desk.

But most of all, I took two weeks off work and I stuck to it.

Reactions: BotchQue

TwoH

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 19, 2019
Ohohohohoo.. Hows it goin then guys.

Intrigued to hear what people have received this year for Christmas.

Myself, I have obtained quite a bit of chocolate - which is already devoured!

Reactions: ScrumpyDaniel

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I surprised my wife with a vacation package to San Diego coming in June 2022. We’ve never been to California and we’re taking a week-long vacation with loads of festivities planned.

For me? Guns. The only downside, there’s never enough ammunition available.😁

• Wow
Reactions: mrbjr and Gregg2

Gregg2

macrumors 604
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Football, chocolate (literally)
...and more chocolates.
Also a few small items, plus a rechargeable portable charger for phones, iPad.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Got two illustrations by Rodney Matthews framed and a framed painting of the Cologne cathedral that meant a lot to me.
Also some nice chocolate and some Nanoleaf lights for the office.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
Echoing the others in here, I got far too much chocolate! I also got a small table and a chess set, along with a hot day and an evening at the beach, where we channeled our 'inner kid' and tried to dam up the stream :)

Reactions: NBKindaGirl

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
I got some jeans, gym shorts, a Seattle Kraken shirt, cash (Which some was used to buy a new Office Chair), a Floor Mat for the new Office Chair, and a card from the Parents. It was sufficiently light.

Reactions: NBKindaGirl

NBKindaGirl

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2017
Kansas City, Missouri
Lots of chocolate here too! Got some Grogu/The Child socks, a Grogu 2022 calendar, also a couple books, a gold necklace with my name on it, a cute Squishmallow, a huge Schitt’s Creek Rose Apothecary mug, an iPhone case (also got myself a case a few days prior), Harley Quinn t-shirt, some Mario Bros. figures, a pair of galaxy leggings, and the always welcomed money!

Reactions: svish and ericwn

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Lots of chocolate here too! Got some Grogu/The Child socks, a Grogu 2022 calendar, also a couple books, a gold necklace with my name on it, a cute Squishmallow, a huge Schitt’s Creek Rose Apothecary mug, an iPhone case (also got myself a case a few days prior), Harley Quinn t-shirt, some Mario Bros. figures, a pair of galaxy leggings, and the always welcomed money!

I live in the little town where they recorded Schitt’s Creek. It was quite the sensation when they filmed it here.

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
I got myself a 2014 Mac mini in November if that counts. Actually it was out of necessity, as my 2006 Mac Pro was having various issues, and then I got hit with that web certificate issue on Sept. 30 in El Capitan.

Howeve,r I got the wife a 2017 MacBook Air, and the kid a 2015 MacBook Pro. They are very pleased. :) Neither are power users so these machines are perfect for them.

Reactions: BotchQue

ruka.snow

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2017
Scotland
Santa delivered (on Christmas Eve no less) the Nikon Z9 I pre ordered on my birthday.
_DSC1185+web.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.