Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I'm doing an NG+, where I skipped the main quest and I'm focusing my time on the side quests. I've largely enjoyed the side quests over the main quest anyways. With the side quests underway, I'm opting for a completely evil play through. I stole something to get drafted by the UC SysDef to infiltrate the Crimson fleet (instead joining the vanguard).

The first assignment where you need to kill the former member or warn the Astraea - I blew it out of the sky, Ikabe was pissed at me.

I then killed the galbank executive on the Sirens of Stars (everyone on that ship turned hostile and I had to shoot my way out of it), Ikabe was going to arrest me, so I shot my way off the UC Vigilance and of course SysDef is now hostile to me. I'm interested to see how this questline plays through now.
I guess that means you can’t access the UC simulators? Or could you kill everyone who gets in your way and hijack them? ;) Does the Crimson Fleet hate you too? :)

This is something I’ve not been able to do, play bad person. It’s why I disliked Postal, Carmageddon, and Grand Theft Auto. I have a Grandson who in Red Dead Redemption 2 would ride into a town and just start murdering people which caused me to inquire, WHY? I usually play from a perspective of morally good. In Fallout 4 there were certain characters who needed killing, where I feel it is morally justified, survival morality. I remember Kellogg the mercenary who wanted to make a deal with me. Ha Bastard! Not after what he did. And Dr. Chambers, the one who experiments on Synths, I was searching for Amelia Stockton, honestly, I can’t remember, but I want to say because of a unnamed choice I made, Dr.Chambers attacked me, and I had to kill her, but maybe not (?) anyway, then the entire Covenant Settlement became hostile…and some unfortunate deaths occurred there. 😳

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I guess that means you can’t access the UC simulators? Or could you kill everyone who gets in your way and hijack them? ;) Does the Crimson Fleet hate you too? :)
Sysdef hates me, not UC. I think I should be able to join the Vanguard. I'll try that after I finish the crimson fleet quest.

I've sided with the pirates once before, and there's some interesting dialog options when finishing up the terramorph vanguard quest. I'm curious to see how that plays itself out as well.

Reactions: Huntn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.