Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rmcomer

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2020
Mine left Louisville at 3:20pm and has arrived at Mather (Sacramento) at 4:52pm. Now just to wait til tomorrow!

jgthornton

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2014
I pre ordered around 9am on pre order day. I have no details, emails, text messages, anything. It just says “running” with a ship date of today . Looking like I won’t get mine tomorrow

Corey3193

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2023
I pre ordered around 9am on pre order day. I have no details, emails, text messages, anything. It just says “running” with a ship date of today . Looking like I won’t get mine tomorrow
Have you tried live chatting with T-Mobile? They were able to give me a tracking number from the order number. There's a chance yours is on the way but T-Mobile hasn't notified you yet for whatever reason

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
I’m not too familiar with the UPS app - haven’t used it in years after things go screwed up with them during a certain period.

Anyways, the UPS app is still connected to addresses I lived at years ago. If I change those to my current address, is it going to affect any orders that are pending with UPS somehow (particularly the iPhone orders)?

Not sure if I want to chance it.

reidmangel

macrumors member
May 21, 2015
I’m not too familiar with the UPS app - haven’t used it in years after things go screwed up with them during a certain period.

Anyways, the UPS app is still connected to addresses I lived at years ago. If I change those to my current address, is it going to affect any orders that are pending with UPS somehow (particularly the iPhone orders)?

Not sure if I want to chance it.
No, it will not affect pending/active shipments.

Ericshoot

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2011
Getting the t-mobile trade in deal through Apple.com. Do you know if I can do the trade in at an Apple Store instead of using the mail in kit?

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2022
Arrived at the facility in West Carrollton OH about a half hour ago, the phones are about 15 minutes away from me with an estimated delivery of 10:45-2:45. Won’t stop me from staring out the window starting at 7:30 though 😅

Reactions: PixelsMaster

allprologue

macrumors 6502
Feb 10, 2014
up until yesterday my white PM was supposed to ship out 10/4 at the earliest, so tell me why last night at literally 10pm i get the shipping notification to arrive TODAY! is my phone down the street or something?

not complaining about getting it at launch unexpectedly but i DO have to laugh because on that kind of notice I cannot be home to sign for it :p had to reroute it so I'm gonna pick it up at the UPS store tomorrow.

Good thing my magbak is already here and my screen protector arrives tomorrow lmao

Papalcat

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2023
My T-Mobile order said the estimated delivery date was today between 2pm - 4:45pm. Just checked the tracking and now it’s saying tomorrow at 7pm. Ughhh anyone else? 15PM natural titanium.

Edit: Just checked tracking and it doesn’t have an update from leaving Louisville. No clue if it’s actually coming today or not.

Last edited:

chadmclark

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2016
So close!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2224.png
    IMG_2224.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: haileyscomet
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.