Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MR1324

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2010
Hey all,

I finally received my Spigen case and believe that it is THE best full-size Apple Vision Pro case out right now. A few review highlights:

• You can easily fit 3 AVP batteries in this case if you wanted to
  • It’s a tad larger than the official Apple travel case, but they’re pretty much the same size
  • AVP jiggles a little bit when the case is zipped closed. This is not an issue as long as you don’t have something loose within the AVP storage area.
  • The inner lining is not as nice as the official case nor the WaterField Designs case

Reactions: martens

martens

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2019
Hey all,

I finally received my Spigen case and believe that it is THE best full-size Apple Vision Pro case out right now. A few review highlights:

• You can easily fit 3 AVP batteries in this case if you wanted to
  • It’s a tad larger than the official Apple travel case, but they’re pretty much the same size
  • AVP jiggles a little bit when the case is zipped closed. This is not an issue as long as you don’t have something loose within the AVP storage area.
  • The inner lining is not as nice as the official case nor the WaterField Designs case
I do like the look of that.

I would like to find something that fits snugly into the 'face side' of the AVP to keep dust out when it is not in a case. I've just been covering with a cloth but it doesn't feel optimal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.