Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daijholt

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2013
Wales, UK
Ahh not long to go now. I remember this time last year when practically all the same people were on here waiting for iOS 7 to hit the dev portal. Here we are back on the "when's the next beta coming" bandwagon. At least macrumors will be busy for the next 4 months.

Delorean2006

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2012
I too am very welcome to change from Apple, and I loved the new iOS 7 design when it was announced. However, the one thing I didn't like was the decreased stability and performance of iOS 7 compared to iOS 6. I'm excited for future releases because I hope they will bring back stability and performance.

oh yes, i totally left that out, thank you for noting that, the performance did suffer, especially on LTE, i used to get phenomenal battery life with iOS and on LTE, i would get 18-19 hours off the charger, at least on LTE when on iOS 6 and now on iOS 7 with my 5S, i couldn't get close to that, maybe 10 hours off the charger and safari just has always seemed slow for me, but other then that, ive love iOS 7, can't wait until the unveil today! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.