Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
To me it’s seems interesting that it’s coming from Tennessee- normally when stuff is in stock at the Apple warehouse- my stuff normally comes from Clayton Indiana.
I wonder where my 2021 iMac is coming from since it’s still in processing

Caps43

macrumors demi-god
Oct 5, 2021
DMV
Mine finally updated to a slightly sooner arrival Nov 10-17th. Though my first Citizens payment is in 2 days...

ROLLTIDE1

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
mine finally shipped from Nashville,TN and by Fedex home and I do not have to sighn for it . Is this normal for apple ?

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
My phone is out for delivery today by FedEx I should get it by around 10am to 2pm and plus I don’t even need to sign for it eithe.

i hope my iMac ships soon

Last edited:
Reactions: svish and Dead0k

Dguitarnut

macrumors regular
Dec 3, 2018
St Petersburg Fl.
Yep…..I like my 15 Pro Max also…..noticeably quicker and seems lighter than my 14 Pro.
The only problem I had was my backup got interrupted……and when I restored only a partial was restored. Would have been nice to be able to pick a previous complete backup which I had done. I ended up restoring from my IPad Cloud backup…..except I lost all my Watch setups and phone favorites and a few other only iPhone apps

Last edited:

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Hey, if ya'll are waiting a long time for your iPhone and none are in stock at Apple Stores in your area, check Best Buy.

Turns out Best Buy had the 15 Pro Max in natural titanium and I picked it up the same day. You have to buy carrier locked but if that's not a problem for you, it can be an option.

Good luck all!

Reactions: svish

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
mine finally shipped from Nashville,TN and by Fedex home and I do not have to sighn for it . Is this normal for apple ?
Depends. And since it’s Ground/Home delivery they’re contractors and do whatever they want. Now with Express (who I work for) it’s if you’re with Att it’s a resi release, Verizon, Indirect signature required (neighbor, leaving a signed note) or Xfinity Direct Signature required (someone HAS to be home)

Berries-A-Million

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2019
Ordered my Natural Titanium 15 Pro Max on September 18th, projection for delivery has been November 7th to the 14th. Has not moved at all so far. Been checking this thread for around a month to see how things are going for others. Hoping I'll jump forward a week or two eventually.

EDIT: I should add that I went with the 256GB model. I assume this was the most commonly requested color and capacity combo.
1tb model ordered Sept 17th. Natural max. Still hasn't budged from Nov 7th. Per apple they are on a boat and it'll be a while. They don't ship then by air any longer till they arrive to the USA in a boat. So that's why it's so slow.

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
Mine finally updated to a slightly sooner arrival Nov 10-17th. Though my first Citizens payment is in 2 days...
Status changed to "Preparing to Ship"? Mine still says 1-8 and still processing

Last edited:

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
Talked to apple rep about the delivery dates and they told me that these are just placeholders and we supposed to get them sooner. Once fulfillment team processes the replacement order they will jump up in the queue and delivered using expedited shipping.

Reactions: Dead0k

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
Sept 17th ordered 1tb natural max and still no phone. Nov 7th date still showing. Lol

I'd be calling on that one, or chatting to Apple to figure out what is going on. If you ordered from then and you're looking at nearly 2 months without a delivery, that's a problem.

BL.

Reactions: callen_v1

Berries-A-Million

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2019
I'd be calling on that one, or chatting to Apple to figure out what is going on. If you ordered from then and you're looking at nearly 2 months without a delivery, that's a problem.

BL.
I have and they told me nothing they can do and wait for Nov 7th. Lol

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
I have and they told me nothing they can do and wait for Nov 7th. Lol

Did they tell you what the reason for the delay was? As they have your money held up, they are under obligation to deliver the product to you, and let you know what any such delay in delivering that product is, plus you are also within your right to get a refund should you find that same product at their store or elsewhere.

IOW, there is tons more than "nothing" that they can do.

BL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.