Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
IrishMac said:
My 24" iMac is also showing stuck at Pudong like many others. I called TNT last night and the woman on the phone said it had left France. I asked her if it was going to Arhem Hub but she couldn't tell me. She also couldn't explain why her screen was showing more information than mine. Even now my tracking still shows Line Haul delay on the 15th. Its supposed to turn up tomorrow, sure hope it does!!

Welcome! Your first post has cheered me up a bit.

I called TNT yesterday but they could not find my order, no matter what data I gave them from the tracking page. Weird.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Feels a bit like Xmas again...

Philgr

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2005
Lakes - UK
Date Time Location Status
19 Sep 2006 09:28 Carlisle Out For Delivery
19 Sep 2006 08:07 Carlisle Import Received
18 Sep 2006 21:50 Northampton Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point
18 Sep 2006 19:58 Cork Shipped From Originating Depot
18 Sep 2006 18:54 Cork Consignment Received At Transit Point
16 Sep 2006 10:46 Cork Consignment Received At Transit Point

Mine is on the van and on its way here, its 14:20 and i have to go out

Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

:mad:

BBC B 32k

macrumors 6502
Aug 5, 2005
London
trying to track my 24" iMac 2gig wireless kbd and MM

tracks ok to be delivered est 20th ie tomorrow! but when i go to TNT their site says delivered on 20th dec 2005. maybe Apple has had these macs for a while now :p

wont bother calling as unlikely to get any sense from either apple or TNT.

will post as soon as it is received maybe even pics :eek:

IrishMac

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2006
Allotriophagy said:
Welcome! Your first post has cheered me up a bit.

I called TNT yesterday but they could not find my order, no matter what data I gave them from the tracking page. Weird.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Feels a bit like Xmas again...

Cheers :) Thats annoying!! Never straight forward is it???!! When I ordered my G5 last year, UPS were delivering. Obviously like most people I was at work so missed delivery. I saw this online so raced home to get the delivery card and go collect it from the depot. I phoned them and was told I wasn't allowed to collect it. They had a policy of only allowing customers to go to a depot if the UPS call centre had phoned ahead before 4pm. I mean wtf???? I had a massive go at them, as any other delivery firm I've dealt with is open until 7pm in the evening at least. But no UPS had "their system" so I had to take the day off work and wait for the 2nd delivery attempt. Kinda spoils the whole thing.

At least with TNT they're ok and I can pop out after 6pm to get it :)

IrishMac

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2006
Saints be praised!!!! Its arrived at Arhem Hub!!! :) Finally... now it needs to get to Southampton and to my place by tomorrow :D

Philgr

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2005
Lakes - UK
Im back in no card through the door so fingers crossed

The TNT site says out it went out for delivery @9:30 now 16:00 still no sign

I Hate Waiting

:confused:

the_ref

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2005
Allotriophagy said:
Mine has updated and is at the hub now too. Superb!

mine at Arnhem hub too. How long does it usually take to get from there?

I'm working at home tomorrow and thursday, but am out friday/saturday - unfortunately I can guess when it'll turn up!! :mad:

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
the_ref said:
mine at Arnhem hub too. How long does it usually take to get from there?

I'm working at home tomorrow and thursday, but am out friday/saturday - unfortunately I can guess when it'll turn up!! :mad:

I have no idea how long it will take but my delivery date is meant to be tomorrow, the 20th. So I guess not too long from Arnhem to Birmingham.

Fingers crossed for you!

Philgr

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2005
Lakes - UK
Its Arrived

Got it :D :D :D

First post on new Imac

Im signing off from this thread,

See you all in the 'Official "Got my Core 2 Duo iMac" thread.'

Alex Duggan

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2004
UK
Allotriophagy said:
Mine has updated and is at the hub now too. Superb!

Mine's at the Arnhem hub now too - from previous experience it has arrived next day once from there - the other time it took two days!

Hope it's just the one this time!

Alex Duggan

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2004
UK
Called my local TNT depot earlier on - mine should be arriving in the local depot and then going straight out tomorrow!

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
Alex Duggan said:
Called my local TNT depot earlier on - mine should be arriving in the local depot and then going straight out tomorrow!

Was yours originally meant to be delivered tomorrow or have they changed the delivery date?

IrishMac

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2006
Think mines the same. No update since yesterday so looks like the whole shipment hasn't reached the UK or will do so sometime this afternoon. Oh well tomorrow then. I've booked firday afternoon off work so I can have a proper play :)

Alex Duggan

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2004
UK
Allotriophagy said:
Was yours originally meant to be delivered tomorrow or have they changed the delivery date?

Apple order tracking page says today (20th) - still says that it's on schedule too, but it isn't unfortunately :(

Last entry on TNT tracking page still says received at Arnhem hub too

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
Bleh. Just spoke to TNT and they say they will get customer service to contact me in about an hour - looks like some kind of delay. All the paperwork is done but there are no goods there. :s

Bah.

zerolight

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2006
Glasgow
manutd said:
has anyone from the uk recieved or has had the shipping dates changed to an earlier time for the new imacs. my ship date is the 15th and delivery is on the 19th.

waiting is so hard!!!!!!!!

You're lucky. My shipping date is the 19th and delivery is on the 30th!!! I'm assuming it's been sent by carrier pigeon.

orangezorki

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
Strange - my order (with other items apart from the iMac) has been shipped with UPS. Anyone know why they use different companies?

Also, mine is listed as "Merge in transit" - does that mean they'll keep the others until everything is together. If so, why are the other items split into two tracking numbers (neither of which shows up yet on the UPS site). Also, is there any way to track something listed just as merge in transit?

David

IrishMac

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2006
Just spoke to TNT, iMac has arrived at the depot and there was a delay. So will be out for delivery tomorrow.

zerolight

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2006
Glasgow
orangezorki said:
Strange - my order (with other items apart from the iMac) has been shipped with UPS. Anyone know why they use different companies?

Also, mine is listed as "Merge in transit" - does that mean they'll keep the others until everything is together. If so, why are the other items split into two tracking numbers (neither of which shows up yet on the UPS site). Also, is there any way to track something listed just as merge in transit?

David

I'm the same as you. UPS. Still says it shipped on the 19th for delivery on the 30th which is crazy. I work away from home so no biggie for me but my wife is going nuts without any way to access the internet or email.

huw1000

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2006
Had a phone call off TNT this afternoon saying there's been a delay but my iMac will definitely be delivered first thing tomorrow!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.