Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bradyy91

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2023
I'm absolutely in love with this color. I was very much on the fence about which color to pick this time around because they all looked so good. All of the hands on review videos seemed to skip past the blue, with all of the focus and attention on the natural titanium. But after seeing them for myself in person, I have no regrets getting the blue titanium.

In my opinion, the Slate Black iPhone 5 was peak iPhone design and this color gives off very similar vibes to that phone. It looks midnight blue, almost black in the evening time. But then in natural light, the blue really stands out.

Anyone else just really happy they picked Blue Titanium?

lukeholl

macrumors member
Feb 27, 2007
UK
I stuck with my blue 12 for the last 3 years simply because I liked the colour and nothing new matched up to it, the 15 Pro is the first blue for me that I liked enough to upgrade.

The fingerprints don’t bother me either, just hoping it doesn’t mark easily as I never use a case.

Zayway86

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023
I'm disappointed by it. Too dark for my tastes; it almost looks more black to me than a real blue. I'm generally a big fan of dark blues like navy blue, but this one went too dark in my opinion.

jsmith1

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2010
for sure it looks the best and the color I would have gotten as well...and natural would have been the last choice, very ugly

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
I'm absolutely in love with this color. I was very much on the fence about which color to pick this time around because they all looked so good. All of the hands on review videos seemed to skip past the blue, with all of the focus and attention on the natural titanium. But after seeing them for myself in person, I have no regrets getting the blue titanium.

In my opinion, the Slate Black iPhone 5 was peak iPhone design and this color gives off very similar vibes to that phone. It looks midnight blue, almost black in the evening time. But then in natural light, the blue really stands out.

Anyone else just really happy they picked Blue Titanium?
Glad to hear you are content with your choice. It is important to be satisfied with our voice to be happy! You are a happy one! Congrats!

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
I’m also in the blue titanium lovers club!

IMG_0667.jpeg
IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_0682.jpeg
IMG_0675.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg
IMG_0110.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg

Last edited:

DougiePhresh

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
I am a fan of all of the colors this year. I have blue, but easily could have gone white or titanium and been equally as happy.
The color is the least important aspect of the phone. I got blue, but yea - any of the Pro options would have been fine. It’s a phone, not jewelry 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Hertz77

Bradyy91

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2023
The color is the least important aspect of the phone. I got blue, but yea - any of the Pro options would have been fine. It’s a phone, not jewelry 🤷🏼‍♂️
That’s certainly an opinion. Would you feel the same about choosing a MacBook?

To some of us, a device is an extension of us and our personality.

Adelphos33

macrumors 68000
Mar 13, 2012
After viewing all of the phones, I think the blue is the best looking of the four. The white, which few people seem to have, actually looks nice because it is a nice "off white" on the back with a silver frame. Looks kind of warm, which I like. Natural titanium is just flat out disappointing, IMO. For some reason it looks much better on the AW Ultra than on the phone. Black is dull.

tunne

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2023
I’d ignore the PEELGATE scaremongering and enjoy those beauties. If it does get bad, you can always use a sandpaper to reveal NT.

• Haha
Reactions: 5105973

snak-atak

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2022
That’s certainly an opinion. Would you feel the same about choosing a MacBook?

To some of us, a device is an extension of us and our personality.
Doesn’t matter for me. They’re tools to use. I had a friend who whenever he bought a new truck, first thing he’d do is throw a brick in the truck bed to remind him that it’s a truck. I don’t throw a brick on my phone or laptop. In fact I take care of it pretty well with a case and I wipe it down at least weekly, but it’s a device, nothing more. Maybe that is an extension of me after all. Clean and simple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.