Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ab2c4

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2013
Wife and I were at the Apple Store today. When I saw the blue pro we actually thought it was the black Pro it was that dark. I was surprised. Must have been the lighting.

DMG35

Contributor
May 27, 2021
I got the black because I always want black but I also think the blue looks great. I don't understand why people keep trying to make the Natural titanium color a thing. To me it's the ugliest of all the colors released this year.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
definitely happy with mine too, love the color

Attachments

• IMG_0855.jpeg
    IMG_0855.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 139

aspenextreme03

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2021
Just keep checking the Apple Store app everyday in the morning, and I’m sure you’ll find one.
yeah.. my biggest issue if I have work travel next week and cutting the 14 day return window pretty close if I don't get one to exchange in white in the next couple of days.. but will keep trying.. crazy I actually want white.. lol

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I thought all the Pro colors looked classy and elegant this year. And I love the pink from the regular 15 phones. But since I can have only one, I’m very pleased Apple finally came out with the exact kind of blue I’ve wanted for years.

I loved my purple 14 Pro Max and would have been sad to part with that color, but I do find myself more enamored with the blue.
Give in to the Blue, GM :D You know you want to.

aspenextreme03

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2021
I hope you can find one.
all good either way.. I will go and get the 15PM 1TB tomorrow that I snagged and I am sure I will like it. I don't need the 1TB but that is the only one they had. Typically get the 512gb. I guess I will start to do some more ProRes stuff on my small YT channel... lol

edit and I do go case-less all the time

Last edited:

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Give in to the Blue, GM :D You know you want to.
Oh I did! I’m still doing some finishing touches on getting it set up. I just totally decommissioned my purple 14 Pro Max.

I wanted to take photos of my new blue 15 Pro Max but we have Hurricane Ophelia making everything so dark and gloomy today. My house lighting is really yellow tinged (the way my husband prefers it). :rolleyes:

So I prefer to photograph my phones in nice bright ambient daylight from the windows.

Today my Blue iPhone did look a bit stormy blue-grey. I liked it though. But it’s not easy to photograph it looking like that.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Oh I did! I’m still doing some finishing touches on getting it set up. I just totally decommissioned my purple 14 Pro Max.

I wanted to take photos of my new blue 15 Pro Max but we have Hurricane Ophelia making everything so dark and gloomy today. My house lighting is really yellow tinged (the way my husband prefers it). :rolleyes:

So I prefer to photograph my phones in nice bright ambient daylight from the windows.

Today my Blue iPhone did look a bit stormy blue-grey. I liked it though. But it’s not easy to photograph it looking like that.
Once Hubby's yellow submarine flashback gets done, we expect to see pics not to mention a usage update on the PWM.

meDANOcine

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I think I'm in the minority, but the blue titanium is the blue Pro phone I've wanted Apple to make for years. As much as I enjoyed the Sierra Blue, the blue titanium is the right shade of professional. I'm going to have a hard time letting go of this phone next year if they don't offer a blue (or green) option.

aspenextreme03

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2021
I think I'm in the minority, but the blue titanium is the blue Pro phone I've wanted Apple to make for years. As much as I enjoyed the Sierra Blue, the blue titanium is the right shade of professional. I'm going to have a hard time letting go of this phone next year if they don't offer a blue (or green) option.
I don' think you are in the minority. I got the natural but taking it back tomomorrow for the blue. The natural is just plain bland after having it for almost 1.5 days now.. All colors have there pros / cons but since I don't use a case I want and actually look at my phones

Reactions: Boardiesboi

christheappleguy

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2021
Blue is my favourite colour. However I always felt the 12PM was a bit too greenish for my liking. The sierra blue was so nice on the 13PM. But the titanium blue is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely Apple knocked this blue out of the park

BellaPink112

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023
just scored a 15PM 1TB in blue for pickup tomorrow. Will exchange my Natural 512gb for it. The Natural to me is nice but pretty dull personally. If the white pops up before I probably will get that instead as I really like it as well. I don't need 1TB but that is what came online so far.

Edit: in my area they are starting to slowly filter on the apple website for anyone looking
Did you get it yet? How do you like it opposed to the Natural?

aspenextreme03

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2021
Did you get it yet? How do you like it opposed to the Natural?
Yes I really love it compared to Natural. Looks blue, black or even purple depending on lighting. I wanted the white but that never came back for 15pm so blue it is and happy about it. Natural for me was so bland

Edit: but I do and have been case-less for a long time

biracialfamily91

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2015
Queens, NY
Im going to be honest, I know my opinion will be unpopular but I don’t like any of the colors of the Pro line this year. I tend to prefer my phones with color and if you’re not a fan of the blue you’re forced to go for the neutral colors. I decided to upgrade next year hopefully they will have a standout color that isn’t blue. Oranges, Reds, Pinks, Browns, Yellows and Purples are the colors that I gravitate towards. Blues and Greens not so much but I’m happy you’re enjoying the blue color.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Im going to be honest, I know my opinion will be unpopular but I don’t like any of the colors of the Pro line this year. I tend to prefer my phones with color and if you’re not a fan of the blue you’re forced to go for the neutral colors. I decided to upgrade next year hopefully they will have a standout color that isn’t blue. Oranges, Reds, Pinks, Browns, Yellows and Purples are the colors that I gravitate towards. Blues and Greens not so much but I’m happy you’re enjoying the blue color.
It took a couple of days for me to settle on a color because I really wanted there to be a gold variant this year. I love Rose Gold, which I wish Apple would bring back, or a red pro. The night before preorder I settled on blue coming from my Deep Purple 14PM. Next year I will probably settle for white to switch things up.

Reactions: biracialfamily91

sviato

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2010
HR 9038 A
I agree I don’t really like any of the colors. The black and blue titanium looks plasticky and cheap. I thought the natural would be more brownish but it’s just a plain light gray. The white actually looks great and better than prior Pro models but I didn’t want to get a white this year.

lrsone

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2012
New York, NY
This blue is really good. Like someone else stated kept my iPhone 12 Pro in blue because everything that came after just wasn’t the same. But this one is amazing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.