Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
The color is the least important aspect of the phone. I got blue, but yea - any of the Pro options would have been fine. Itā€™s a phone, not jewelry šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Tell that to my wife. šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve been battling for years to get her to stop using the blingy cases that protect nothing. Many shattered screens later Iā€™m making slow progress.

TechnoMonk

macrumors 68000
Oct 15, 2022
Tell that to my wife. šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve been battling for years to get her to stop using the blingy cases that protect nothing. Many shattered screens later Iā€™m making slow progress.
One can hope. Lol.šŸ˜‚ I am in the same boat.

• Haha
Reactions: AnClar

Jared G.K.

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2023
Reactions: Boardiesboi

BellaPink112

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023
I'm absolutely in love with this color. I was very much on the fence about which color to pick this time around because they all looked so good. All of the hands on review videos seemed to skip past the blue, with all of the focus and attention on the natural titanium. But after seeing them for myself in person, I have no regrets getting the blue titanium.

In my opinion, the Slate Black iPhone 5 was peak iPhone design and this color gives off very similar vibes to that phone. It looks midnight blue, almost black in the evening time. But then in natural light, the blue really stands out.

Anyone else just really happy they picked Blue Titanium?
I absolutely love my BLUE & I'm so glad I went with it. The most popular color is definitely the natural, but there's just something for me about the blue. And I love when it hits the light... the color changes... it's just so pretty!

janeauburn

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2015
Got the natural Pro Max here, and it's truly a boring color. Industrial and cold. I actually hate looking it. It's like looking at my refrigerator or toaster.

Blue or white would have been better. I would lean white.

I don't think Apple has ever come out with a worse headline color for a flagship phone. It's almost like they jumped on the "everything grey" theme that swept the interior design industry over the past years. Trouble is, that trend is out now, and for good reason.

aspenextreme03

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2021
I just saw a scratch test on the natural from Techrax. It gets scratched up and discolored just as easy. Looked terrible with knife cuts. Put a case on all of them, but the blue looks great.
honestly thought you going to use a knife to cut up your phone? In my opinion these are extreme examples and just use your phone. If it bothers you get apple care+ and take it back if it gets bad enough.

paapplefan

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2015
honestly thought you going to use a knife to cut up your phone? In my opinion these are extreme examples and just use your phone. If it bothers you get apple care+ and take it back if it gets bad enough.

Yeah I agree. Extreme. Iā€™m just saying they all have some kind of coating, even the natural.

C. Robert

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2013
Baltimore
I just saw a scratch test on the natural from Techrax. It gets scratched up and discolored just as easy. Looked terrible with knife cuts. Put a case on all of them, but the blue looks great.
I think it would be harder to see on the white and natural though.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I have the Blue Pro Max and I love the color. I do wish it was a little lighter as it look similar to my Pacific Blue 12PM. I was torn between White and Blue and settled for blue. If it wasnā€™t for my clear case showing so many fingerprints, I would be able to see the color better.

Reactions: BellaPink112

aspenextreme03

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2021
I have the Blue Pro Max and I love the color. I do wish it was a little lighter as it look similar to my Pacific Blue 12PM. I was torn between White and Blue and settled for blue. If it wasnā€™t for my clear case showing so many fingerprints, I would be able to see the color better.
I am trying to get a blue or even a white and take back the natural before the 14 day return period

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
how ist this Mujjo case?
I saw it on Amazon, but never heard of this brand before. Probably Chinese.
Does it feel like decent quality? Good fit? Thick & heavy?
Itā€™s very nice quality and fits the phone well. The buttons are clicky and itā€™s definitely not thick and heavy like bullstrap or nomad. Itā€™s pretty close to Appleā€™s leather cases.

Reactions: Jared G.K.

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Today I handled one, and having a 15 Pro in one hand, and an iPhone 15 on the other, they felt really similar, weight-wise

gdjsnyder

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Swoyersville, PA
I ended up with a blue Pro Max, was very undecided about this. Iā€™ve always had light colored phones, usually silver/white. I do like the blue (blue is my favorite color). But I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll get used to having a dark phone. I use my phones without cases most of the time but I loved how slim the bezels looked on the natural and white compared to the blue and black. The bezels just look thicker because of the darker sides blending. I feel I may end up with white before the end of the 14 day return period.

Reactions: Zayway86

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I thought all the Pro colors looked classy and elegant this year. And I love the pink from the regular 15 phones. But since I can have only one, Iā€™m very pleased Apple finally came out with the exact kind of blue Iā€™ve wanted for years.

I loved my purple 14 Pro Max and would have been sad to part with that color, but I do find myself more enamored with the blue.

aspenextreme03

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2021
just scored a 15PM 1TB in blue for pickup tomorrow. Will exchange my Natural 512gb for it. The Natural to me is nice but pretty dull personally. If the white pops up before I probably will get that instead as I really like it as well. I don't need 1TB but that is what came online so far.

Edit: in my area they are starting to slowly filter on the apple website for anyone looking

Reactions: BellaPink112

ro5

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2023
coming from a sierra blue 13p i was very keen on getting a different color this year (i was hoping that the dark orange rumors were true!). but given the uninspired choices i am going with blue again. i have done white and black in the past, and NT just makes the phone look like a prototype to me. the black, white, and NT colors are all sort of bland, and blue is the only one any flavor... so blue it is again for me! i do like the darker blue on the 15 more than the sierra blue on the 13p ^ā€¢^

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.