Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
I've been reading bad things about Expansys on boards.ie so I'm a bit weary of getting it from them. Some people are saying they requested proof of address and I plan on having it delivered to college so I obviously won't be able to provide them that if they request it. Looks like I might go up to Belfast or just get it from 3 if they get it.

I've never had them request proof of address and i've bought several items from them.

But if you can pop across the border and it's not too much hassle it may be worth doing :)

I'll probably wait till I see them for sale on adverts.ie (when folks get them as an upgrade but don't want them) and sell it off, and then try and do a swap / trade.

Oohara

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2012
Sorry! Devices on Google Play is not available in your country yet.
We're working to bring devices to more countries as quickly as possible.
Please check back again soon.

Awesome. I guess I can't even look at them.

Use a proxy ^^

My god the Nexus 10 is hideous. Was hoping for something that'd build on the design of the N7 :(

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
So I think for this month: Google event > Apple event > MS event.

MS, who cares. lulz. Jk.

But Google seriously knocked it out of the ball park. A beautiful marriage of affordability, future specs, and great new software (for such a "small" update, 4.2 is amazing).

Mr Rogers

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2003
Hong Kong
Well at least Google had the good sense to make sure retailers had stocks of its revamped N7 in stores - this regardless of Hurricane Sandy.

Also, not too much on the front pages of Mac Rumors about the new Nexus models - all they have is crap about Apple selling out its initial batch of iPad Mini's - a ploy Apple has used so often its a joke in marketing circles.

Glad to see Asus and Google have their acts together - not sure about the N10 though, like many others prefer the utilitarian approach of the N7, which in my humble opinion knocks the pants of the iPad mini, particularly its 3G option - if only they'd up the storage to 64G I'd be like a pig in *****.

Still, at least I can max out the storage of my newly acquired Asus Infinity to 256G - who needs a bloody cloud when you can have personal storage and at a price point that beggars belief compared to Cook and the Apple bean counters.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
BA5BD8C5-8CBE-4E8C-A5AD-F4BF3E6C3375.jpeg

o_O

mi7chy

macrumors G4
Oct 24, 2014
Hope it's not a bot account. They usually pick an inactive thread to test their posting privilege. It's what they do next that will give them away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.