Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Dunkrag

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2007
Birmingham, UK
Spigen Ultra Hybrid for me as usual. Arrived on Friday. Cheap as chips. All clear for colour shows through. Decent protection. Have used these for my last 3 iPhones...

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Plumed. ?

137D7081-23EA-4AA2-A56A-133417701253.jpeg

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
View attachment 968586
Just picked up the plum silicone. Very impressed, also seems like it will be very firm against the phone. I have the green coming for my graphite 12 pro on Wednesday
What is your guess if the MagSafe charger will work with cases without the metal/magnet circle? I know they should charge, but will they stick?

I have a red silicone and a blue coming on Tuesday.

lude156

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2010
In UK Yes. I can only pick up my order in the scheduled window. But they were doing walk ins yesterday but the wait time was horrendous.
Yeah I think I’m gonna make an appointment to get a case for the new iPhone 12 hopefully they have it in stock. Most California stores don’t have it in stock yet which is weird consider Apple headquarters and warehouse is mostly in California

Reactions: AE14

lude156

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2010
View attachment 968586
Just picked up the plum silicone. Very impressed, also seems like it will be very firm against the phone. I have the green coming for my graphite 12 pro on Wednesday
Did u walk into an Apple store to pick up? U have to make an appointment for that? What store was it at when u picked it up?

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Yeah I think I’m gonna make an appointment to get a case for the new iPhone 12 hopefully they have it in stock. Most California stores don’t have it in stock yet which is weird consider Apple headquarters and warehouse is mostly in California
In UK they are not selling in store at the moment. The guy who checked me in for pick up was shell shocked when i told him i was there to pick up 12 pro case. He goes how did you get that i said online. I just dont get it why Apple UK makes things so awkward.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
What is your guess if the MagSafe charger will work with cases without the metal/magnet circle? I know they should charge, but will they stick?

I have a red silicone and a blue coming on Tuesday.
I think it would depend on the thickness of the case TBH.
I still have the green silicone coming from Wednesday.
[automerge]1603053056[/automerge]
The color is a lot nicer in person than I thought it would be.

marzfreerider

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2014
Germany
Going with what I always get, UAG carbon fiber monarch case. Have used UAG for pretty every phone I get, always had good experiences.

britt312

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2020
My go to is Supcase. I have more than 40 cases for my iPhone X and I always go back to that one. Supcase Unicorn Beetle in clear. One for my wife’s Pro Pacific Blue and one for my Pro Max.

• Haha
Reactions: chrisdazzo

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I'm going to check this case out. Thanks! As for the screen protectors... would you recommend this one? I'm kind of digging the edge to edge coverage. My X's notch has some light scratches since my screen protector didn't cover the notch.

iCarez SP

This is the screen protectors I purchased. I loved them on my last 2 iPhones, so believe they will be top notch once again.

Reactions: Bea220

TheColtr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2014
California
I got the Apple clear case for my 11 pro. It arrived today. It feels great with the flat sides. I actually like the way MagSafe looks on it. My 11 pro is in the case right now as a placeholder. All buttons line up and the camera hole does too. The 11 pro doesn’t fall out of the case, it’s fits nicely with wise, but does shift up and down slightly as the 12 pro is slightly taller.

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
This is the screen protectors I purchased. I loved them on my last 2 iPhones, so believe they will be top notch once again.
I can also vouch for iCarez. Super easy to apply, come in packs of three (usually), clear as day, and tough as nails. Had ‘em on my last couple phones after I gave up Zagg.

Reactions: Bea220

Sledneck27

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2020
My go to is Supcase. I have more than 40 cases for my iPhone X and I always go back to that one. Supcase Unicorn Beetle in clear. One for my wife’s Pro Pacific Blue and one for my Pro Max.
Love the Unicorn Beetle Pro, they're on every tablet and phone in my home. Since I started using them I have had zero device damage. Wife was bummed when I bought one for her iPhone 11 Pro Max, she wanted something more stylish. I was like, keeping your $1200 phone in mint condition is pretty stylish to me.

T4rb0ch4rg3d

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2020
Ordered the Caudabe Lucid Clear Crystal for my iPhone 12 Pro, because of the positief messages about it on this forum. Peel would be my best second, but this was not (easy) available in my country.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.