Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dhson91

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2013

Attachments

• IMG_3193.jpeg
    IMG_3193.jpeg
    694 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3194.jpeg
    IMG_3194.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3195.jpeg
    IMG_3195.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 168

limesmoothie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
I've gone back to the Apple clear case on the 14Pro (from the Apple leather case) whilst I wait for my 15ProMax to be delivered and it is great.

Definitely think I'll get a clear case, going to look for one with a kickstand, though.

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
I have had a lot of cases in the past, but I am trending towards fewer and fewer. I will miss the Apple leather since the fit and button feel was just so good. I always buy at least one Apple silicone for the same reasons. For leather I am going to try a Mujjo for the first time. I have had Bullstrap for my 13Pro, but the Max is big enough without adding extra thickness.

Reactions: UnjustifiedBot

Daves0024

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2012
That is an interesting reply for me. I've used cheaper silicone cases and they get yellow and mottled yellow. Made my blue iphone look ugly greenish mottled.
The Apple clear case will not yellow at all. I used this case for my last 3 iphones.

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
For both iphone 15 pro and iphone 15 pro max im getting fake silicon cases from china with apple logo, animation when its placed on, and proper strong magsafe magnets in the back.

seeing how apple is ripping people with 60 euro cases that break apart within a month, why not pay for the exact replica for 14 euros.
Care to share a link?

Kaulini

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2023
Care to share a link?
Its AliExpress- i am still waiting to recive it (delivery is usually around 14 days so ill have it around next week (iPhone also arriving next week)

Many more popped up but do a search for:
“Iphone 15 pro case magsafe animation”

And youll probably find some good replicas. So far i cant reccomend any partular seller untill i get my hands on one

Most reviews have iphones 14 in reviews, for they sell from one item page to multiple phones. But as long as you pay over 14$ you could be fine to get the animation and good magsafe

Davidnguyen_89

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2021
Ordered a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Clear Case for the Pro Max
with the magsafe logo or without. i just ordered a spigen ultra hybrid case for the pro max as well but with the magnet ring, i thought about ordering a second one clear one as well. but i cancelled. looks better without the magnet. was wondering if i slapped on the clear white case on my phone and can it still use magsafe??????

Reactions: svish

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
with the magsafe logo or without. i just ordered a spigen ultra hybrid case for the pro max as well but with the magnet ring, i thought about ordering a second one clear one as well. but i cancelled. looks better without the magnet. was wondering if i slapped on the clear white case on my phone and can it still use magsafe??????

Got the one without magnets (non MagFit). I too went with the non MagFit version because it looks better. You can still use MagSafe without the extra magnets.

I use the non MagFit version (just the simple Ultra Hybrid clear case) with my 12 Pro Max and charge via Apple's MagSafe charger daily.

The one with the extra magnets (MagFit Ultra Hybrid) has better adhesion.

Reactions: Davidnguyen_89

Davidnguyen_89

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2021
Got the one without magnets (non MagFit). I too went with the non MagFit version because it looks better. You can still use MagSafe without the extra magnets.

I use the non MagFit version (just the simple Ultra Hybrid clear case) with my 12 Pro Max and charge via Apple's MagSafe charger daily.

The one with the extra magnets (MagFit Ultra Hybrid) has better adhesion.
can u provide me a link without the magnet, i want to see maybe i order that one and change the cases whenever i feel like it

Reactions: svish

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Still hoping for a good quality, minimal thickness leather option. In the meantime, the Apple Silicone case feels great.

losta

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2002
NY Metro area
I usually start with an apple leather case but alas, not anymore. I ordered the fine woven but I am going to return it to apple it just seems fragile. I also ordered a few from Amazon that I returned a Mous Clarity and ESR cloud series. I just got the Andar Aspen leather case and I like that one, I also like the Torras Magnetic clear case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidnguyen_89

dhson91

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2013

Davidnguyen_89

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2021
so all my case and spigen products just arrived today via amazon. cords/ screen protector etc. car mount for magsafe and the apple magsafe, cant wait to see the phone arriving in two months

aaron5566

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2012
Andar Aspen Action button is naked. I just got mine yesterday. Nice case though.

Andar is apparently working on a version with the action button covered and due in end of October. Early adopters can get 50% off if they upgrade to the newer version.

Should have been the case from the get go. The case looks so premium.

H_D

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2021
Apart from the Native Union I got my Mujjo leather case today, no complains here. Fits like a glove, not loose at all on the iPP, buttons work fine and MagSafe seems on par or even a tad better than the original case. Leather feels a bit more matte, less smoothly polished compared to the Apple case but that is plus, better grip. Smells like leather, seems to be light and very nice microfiber lining. Very fine replacement for the original case.

Appltsla

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2021
Looking at the native union clic reclassic case. Design is really nice, but saw lots of reviews on peeling issues for their iphone 14 versions of these cases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.