Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GlenK

macrumors 65816
Aug 1, 2013
St. Augustine, FL
I just finished the first 6 episodes of Parasyte: The Grey. Unfortunately it looks like there's only 6 episodes in S1.
Really enjoyed this one and couldn't stop watching it. No news on a S2 so far. Hope they do S1!!!

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
May 1, 2021
I just finished the first 6 episodes of Parasyte: The Grey. Unfortunately it looks like there's only 6 episodes in S1.
Really enjoyed this one and couldn't stop watching it. No news on a S2 so far. Hope they do S1!!!

Thanks for posting this, I shall have to grab the rest when I can. It’s an interesting story and I do like that they’ve used decent effects, and haven’t held back, obviously it’s CGI but it’s been well done. I think it would be better in its native language but I can’t read subtitles fast enough these days lol. These Netflix Korean etc shows do have very good production values I have to say.

Reactions: GlenK

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010

I saw the promos for it after an episode of The Three Body Problem. After I'm done with that one, I'm going to check out Parasite. I love creature features.

Reactions: GlenK

Boil

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2018
Stargate Command
Untitled-1-5.jpg

GlenK

macrumors 65816
Aug 1, 2013
St. Augustine, FL
I saw the 1st episode and I’m intrigued to watch more. But find I am finding it hard to watch more than one episode at a time. No binging this show.
I watched the first episode too and can't decide if I want to see more or not. Just have to start it and see what happens. Some take a few episodes to grab me!

Reactions: Chuckeee

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
May 1, 2021
I think why I liked Twisted Metal and watched it all in a week was the fact the episodes were around 30 mins each, these hour plus episodes like Fallout do take a bit more concentration and time, they are a bit more full on. I’ll try and grab another episode today if I can.

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
I’m also watching Fallout. It was difficult to enter in the universe of the show as I never played the games. No explanation after 4 episodes but that 4th one was fun to watch. The structure of the episodes seems always the same: someone is walking from point A to B. I hope we will have answers soon.

dgdosen

macrumors 68030
Dec 13, 2003
Seattle
I just started Shogun yesterday and WOW is the correct reaction! It's so well done and the production value is high. Really looking forward to watching the season unfold.
Also a big fan of Shogun. Started really strong - Wow is right. There were couple of episodes that fell off the mark, but now that we're nearing the end - it's all WOW again.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Soon, it will be Peacemaker Season 2. James Gunn is working on 2, even as he makes the new Superman movie.

Mousse

macrumors 68040
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
Just finished season one of Silver Spoon last night. Started season two.
NDI2LmpwZw

Awesome anime. Farming certainly has changed a lot from my teenage years. The only thing that seems the same is waking up at an ungodly hour.😓 And how some people still become emotionally attached to livestock.

This is the first anime where I liked every character. The MC is a no talent/all effort guy. I take that back. His only talent is being able to function normally on 4-5 hours of sleep.🤗

Reactions: decafjava

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
Just finished season one of Silver Spoon last night. Started season two.
NDI2LmpwZw

Awesome anime. Farming certainly has changed a lot from my teenage years. The only thing that seems the same is waking up at an ungodly hour.😓 And how some people still become emotionally attached to livestock.

This is the first anime where I liked every character. The MC is a no talent/all effort guy. I take that back. His only talent is being able to function normally on 4-5 hours of sleep.🤗
What is that gif? Perdro Pascal laughing and then crying? My work life very often, thank goodness I am not a farmer. :D

DaveFromCampbelltown

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2020
I just noticed that there is a new series -- The Walking Dead The Ones Who Live

Isn't there a contradiction in terms in that title? If you are a walking dead, you are not living???
Almost as bad as The Real Murders of Lost Angeles, as if there are a whole heap of fake murders?

What are those who work out these titles on? I want some...

• Haha
Reactions: AVBeatMan and GlenK
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.