Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which do you choose, Xbox One X or PS4 Pro?

• Xbox One X

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 42 44.7%

• Total voters

iMi

Suspended
Sep 13, 2014
I happen to have both a PS4 Pro and a X (I really like Sony's exclusives), I can tell you without a doubt that the X runs laps around the Pro. Games that are X enhanced (and ones that are not marketed as so) run much better on the X. Destiny 2 is a great example. Both consoles upscale Destiny 2 to 4K... but it looks night and day different on the X. Much more crisp, everything loads faster, it runs smoother, even little things like the menus load and feel different on the X.

Now... if Microsoft could get/create some damn exclusives that are worth a damn, that'd be great!

They have quite a few exclusive. I agree to some extent though. A company with such vast resources should really have more and better quality exclusive content. I own both and agree -- Xbox One X is far superior...

I would also add that Microsoft should be commended for their efforts with their subscription services. Live is fantastic and a great value. Game Pass is even better value and offers excellent quality and quantity of games. EA Vault is great. All the other integrated services -- including bing points -- are build around the player and deliver superior experience and value. That has been my experience using both systems. Xbox has a more engaging community in my option as well.

If I had to choose only one, and I also like the PS exclusives quite a bit, I would choose the Xbox without hesitation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.