Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
All I hope for is a close game and would love to see it come down the final minutes of play.

Interesting that he isn't going to another team... But he does have two rings!
He wants to start and I don't know what options are out there for him.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
A warrant has been put out for Antonio Browns arrest.

A charge of battery with burglary.

I'm from KC and I've been waiting my whole life for this. Hell, so has my father. I first started watching in 1993 when Joe Montana was QB and I had his poster on my wall. GO CHIEFS!!
Don't either you or your father remember the original Chiefs, from the old AFL days? I certainly do. And those earlier Raider-Chief games were something else.

I actually could have gone to Super Bowl III, as I was stationed in Cocoa Beach, Florida back then. But based on what the Packers did to the Chiefs and Raiders for the first two Super Bowls, I did not think the Jets had a chance. Boy, was I wrong! And if I had wagered on the game and taken the Jest straight up, I would have made a ton of money, as the Colts were favored by 18 points.

Additionally, when the Seahawks came into the NFL, they played in the AFC West for a number of years. I actually wished they had remained in that division.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I am pulling for the Chiefs since I'd like to see Andy Reid finally get one.... But mostly I want to see a good entertaining game, after the dud we got last year..... From a technical standpoint I think the team with the better QB wins... and Mahomes is light years better than Jimmy G.

Unfortunately I actually have to work during the Super Bowl this year. But, that doesn’t mean that I can’t tap into my iPad using YouTube TV to catch a few highlights during the game.😁

But yeah, it’s time for Andy Reid to pull out one in his favor. Both teams are great, but he’s been around a long time to finally see a title under his reign. But his team is going to have to really earn it, because San Fran is freakin tough.

Reactions: bigjnyc

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
But yeah, it’s time for Andy Reid to pull out one in his favor.

Agreed. But I think he is properly motivated...

chiefs.jpg

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Why? I’ve never understood it to be honest, the later games are always an inconvenience for anyone on the East coast who works or goes to school.

Yeah, I hated that when I lived in Florida MNF didn’t end until close to midnight. That said, keep the SB on Sunday, just start it at 6:00 pm EST.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.