Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scharyu

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2023
I'm joining. Samsung UE50RU7100UXCE with T-MSLDEUC-1401.0 and AirPods Pro Gen.2 with 5E135. On this day the problem still remains. The solution that was described above doesn't work. If I connect my AirPods to the TV and then pause the video, then the sound cuts off. Adjusting it on AirPods doesn't help. Basically nothing helps. Can't even understand on which side is the problem. And can't understand, how it did work with Gen.1 and doesn't with Gen.2.

Reactions: Nicomillerioux

mskdbandit

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2023
Same issue as everyone here. Gen 1 worked fine. Gen 2 is the problem. Thought it might be just my set of Gen 2s, so tried with a buddy's Gen 2 and had the same issue. Running 5E135.

Nicomillerioux

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2023
Hello, I had the same problem with the AirPods Pro 2 Lightning. The new usb-c ones would not have the same processor, I bought them. But they don't work either!

Makanmata

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2009
Is the incompatibility only in Samsung televisions (which might point to the TVs being the culprit) or are there other devices which don't work with Air Pods Pro 2 (which would point to the Air Pods being the problem)?

valdrag

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2024
I've had this problem with my AirPods Pro 2s with my Samsung TV for so long. I've been watching TV with my AirPods Pros for at couple of years and thought the next Gen AirPods would offer better updated tech. When I got them home and bluetoothed them to my TV as usual, I noticed the sample rate would be disrupted when I changed channels on YouTube or changed Moves or TV shows. You'd hear it cut out with that out of sync sample rate sound. I contacted apple and they actually sent me new air pod pro 2s I had a feeling that wouldn't help and I was correct. I've been waiting on new updates but nothing has helped. I also have a pair of Sony MH1000XM5s, when I got them home they had issues as well, very similar to my AirPods pros. I was at a loss and thought my TV was messed up all this time my first ten Air Pod pros were connecting fine. After 6 months Sony updated the firmware on the headphones and that fixed the problem instantly. So Apple is dropping the ball on their AirPods Pros 2s. I love them but there are better options and I don't think I'll get the next gen ones, there is no trust left for that company. I miss Steve Jobs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.