Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WitchDoktor

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2020
again, no one asked you to doxx anyone. you claimed your doctor was an expert immunologist, and asked someone who disagreed with this experts opinion to provide their own published papers on the subject, thus implying that your doctor had published papers so i asked you to provide them.

of course you could not because they don’t exist so you accused me of trying to doxx someone that doesn’t exist

now you are resorting to childish insults

well done!
Ah contraire. You wanted the name of my doctor for...some reason. You only came up with the idea of looking for published papers AFTER you got pushback, not just from me but others here too.

It is clear you hold the opinions of non-practicing theoretical research doctors over those of actual practicing physicians. I told you before you have a lot of unknown unknowns in your world, so I'll help you with this one: it's against AMA ethics in this country to offer a medical opinion about someone whom the doctor has not examined.

But I'm in a generous mood this morning. Tell you what. Post your name and home address, and I'll send you my doctor's business card. In the spirit of compromise and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jk73

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Ah contraire. You wanted the name of my doctor for...some reason. You only came up with the idea of looking for published papers AFTER you got pushback, not just from me but others here too.

It is clear you hold the opinions of non-practicing theoretical research doctors over those of actual practicing physicians. I told you before you have a lot of unknown unknowns in your world, so I'll help you with this one: it's against AMA ethics in this country to offer a medical opinion about someone whom the doctor has not examined.

But I'm in a generous mood this morning. Tell you what. Post your name and home address, and I'll send you my doctor's business card. In the spirit of compromise and all.

He has the capacity to change -- I know, I watched American History X. And Ed Norton was fantastic in it.

He just needs to meet someone outside of his radicalized cell and get some fresh air.

I have empathy that they must've been in such a dark place to get where they are today.
Certainly don't subscribe to the 'a milkshake for a milkshake' "philosophy" either.

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.

But I'm in a generous mood this morning, antifa-boy. Tell you what. Post your name and home address, and I'll send you my doctor's business card. In the spirit of compromise and all.
its very transparent to me. They regret rushing to take the vaccine, they can’t un-take it. They have no choice but to double down.

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017

But I'm in a generous mood this morning, antifa-boy. Tell you what. Post your name and home address, and I'll send you my doctor's business card. In the spirit of compromise and all.

i asked for the name of your doctor to look up his papers.

we’ve already been over all of this

• Haha

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007

you should get educated on HIPAA before you go espousing such entitlement even if that means a lazy Wikipedia look up.

The short and skinny is you quite literally have no right.

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
you should get educated on HIPAA before you go espousing such entitlement even if that means a lazy Wikipedia look up.

The short and skinny is you quite literally have no right.

i have no right to ask for someone to provide evidence to back up their claim thay their doctor is a published expert on immunology?

i don’t know american law, but if that’s the case so be it

one shouldn’t make ridiculous claims that they can’t provide evidence for them

• Haha

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007

yes its quite clear you don't know.. but you also don't need to 'know American law' to understand health care privacy regulations, it's a pretty commonly known thing for anyone who's ever gone to a doctor for anything even a basic physical or blood work -- and I am far be it from a lawyer or legal expert. 'so be it' is exactly where things stand.

if 'one shouldn't make ridiculous claims', your whole ideology would go into the recycle bin.

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
what a ridiculous assertion

why would i regret doing the right thing for myself, my family and my community?

You see that is a noble reason. You’re doing it for a just reason. I myself can’t argue against that.

However , you are taking both the vaccine manufacturers, government, and medias word that it is as advertised. And if it doesn’t, you can’t sue them.

You’re doing it for the right reasons. But you’ve been misled and radicalized to the point where it doesn’t end at your own choice. It’s evolved to pushing it on others and supporting shunning them from society if they don’t, despite alternatives.

WitchDoktor

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2020

AFTER you got pushback.

And I've captured the sequence very well. But again, hey, I'm in a giving mood. Post your home address and I'll send you his card.

Easy!

WitchDoktor

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2020
i have no right to ask for someone to provide evidence to back up their claim thay their doctor is a published expert on immunology?

Reporting what my personal doctor told me is a "ridiculous claim?"

I think allegations against your good faith are more true than not at this point.

But hey, prove me wrong. Post your address and you'll have my doctor's card within the week.

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017

yes its quite clear you don't know.. but you also don't need to 'know American law' to understand health care privacy regulations, it's a pretty commonly known thing for anyone who's ever gone to a doctor for anything even a basic physical or blood work -- and I am far be it from a lawyer or legal expert. 'so be it' is exactly where things stand.

if 'one shouldn't make ridiculous claims', your whole ideology would go into the recycle bin.

my posts in this thread will tell you that i think people should do what’s right for the health and safety of their community and that i don’t think people should spread dangerous and deadly misinformation online

anything else would be speculation on your part

• Haha

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
Reporting what my personal doctor told me is a "ridiculous claim?"

I think allegations against your good faith are more true than not at this point.

But hey, prove me wrong. Post your address and you'll have my doctor's card within the week.

the ridiculous claim was that your doctor just so happened to be an expert immunologist

• Angry

WitchDoktor

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2020
the ridiculous claim was that your doctor just so happened to be an expert immunologist
If I'm going to see a doctor about a viral infection, very doubtful I'd be talking to an osteopath.

People can and often do have more than one doctor. ;)

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
He has the capacity to change -- I know, I watched American History X. And Ed Norton was fantastic in it.

He just needs to meet someone outside of his radicalized cell and get some fresh air.

I have empathy that they must've been in such a dark place to get where they are today.
Certainly don't subscribe to the 'a milkshake for a milkshake' "philosophy" either.

radicalized cell?

i’m not the one in this thread non stop copy pasting conspiracy theory links

• Angry

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
radicalized cell?

i’m not the one in this thread non stop copy pasting conspiracy theory links
Newsweek and USA Today are 'conspiracy theory links'?

Video footage of what politicians say in public, in a public forum, is problematic from an authenticity perspective?

Weird take, try again. You're batting average is a 0.00 today.

Gaslighting works for you. It does not for me. My senses are my senses and not for you to manipulate.

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
Newsweek and USA Today are 'conspiracy theory links'?

Video footage of what politicians say in public, in a public forum, is problematic from an authenticity perspective?

Weird take, try again. You're batting average is a 0.00 today.

Gaslighting works for you. It does not for me. My senses are my senses and not for you to manipulate.

i wasn’t referring to you or your post

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
i wasn’t referring to you or your post

Now youre just not making any sense in the process of grumbling over your loss of argument, so why should I care?

If it was my post you would've said as much. You are disingenuous about the most minuscule things.

forum post !== conspiracy theory links.

forum post containing links to main stream videos to support my observations of blatant hypocrisy !== conspiracy theory links.

Language matters. Facts matter.
Basic understanding of our health care system when you presume to be an authority on the matter, matters.
Positive intention and presumption of caring about others health, when good will has not been shown by an organization you defend to the bone, matters.

We can't all operate in a Peter Pan silo with limitless repudiation of reality as a way of life. Must be nice, if only it fostered happiness and clarity not resentment and existential confusion.

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
Now youre just not making any sense in the process of grumbling over your loss of argument, so why should I care?

If it was my post you would've said as much. You are disingenuous about the most minuscule things.

forum post !== conspiracy theory links.

forum post containing links to main stream videos to support my observations of blatant hypocrisy !== conspiracy theory links.

Language matters. Facts matter.
Basic understanding of our health care system when you presume to be an authority on the matter, matters.
Positive intention and presumption of caring about others health, when good will has not been shown by an organization you defend to the bone, matters.

We can't all operate in a Peter Pan silo with limitless repudiation of reality as a way of life. Must be nice, if only it fostered happiness and clarity not resentment and existential confusion.

which argument did i lose?

i assumed you had been following the thread and were aware of the constant spamming of conspiracy links

i absolutely agree that facts matter and there are those in this thread that will post any nonsense they find online, even copy pasted straight from r/conspiracy, as well as a lot of anecdotal “evidence”

i don’t know what organization you think i defend to the bone

there is indeed a lot of repudiation of reality in this thread but it’s not coming from me

Last edited:
  • Angry

jk73

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2012
which argument did i lose?

i assumed you had been following the thread and were aware of the constant spamming of conspiracy links

i absolutely agree that facts matter and there are those in this thread that will post any nonsense they find online, even copy pasted straight from r/conspiracy, as well as a lot of anecdotal “evidence”

i don’t know what organization you think i defend to the bone

there is indeed a lot of repudiation of reality in this thread but it’s not coming from me

Links to videos of Saint Fauci himself are now “disinformation” and “conspiracy theories.”

Can’t make it up.

Reactions: thadoggfather

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
Links to videos of Saint Fauci himself are now “disinformation” and “conspiracy theories.”

Can’t make it up.

why you insist on making the man a saint i don’t know

where did anyone claim links to videos of him were disinformation and conspiracy theories?

you literally are making that up

Last edited:

jk73

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2012
why you insist on making the man a saint i don’t know

where did anyone claim links to videos of him were disinformation and conspiracy theories?

you literally are making that up

Why are you still obsessing over all these other links that are supposedly “disinformation” and “conspiracy theories” when we have video of Saint Fauci saying many of the same damn things?

The whole “source” game with you people is so tired. You ask for sources, but then, if the sources provided aren’t from one your preferred outlets, you assail them as ”disinformation.” Waste of time.

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
Why are you still obsessing over all these other links that are supposedly “disinformation” and “conspiracy theories” when we have video of Saint Fauci saying many of the same damn things?

do you have an example of me calling a link disinformation or coming from a conspiracy site where he has said the same thing that the article is claiming?

• Angry

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
Moderator Note:

Posts have been deleted. Stop the bickering and keep the debate civilized.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.