Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

code-m

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2006
How much did a doctor make when he lied and said someone died from covid? Please give me a number.
Forget the doctors it’s the hospitals, want an accurate number go ahead ask your local hospital health administration, or ask if doctors were handcuffed to certain approved treatments and protocols or better yet dig a bit and see that federal funding was being provided a substantial amount for labeled Covid and intubated.

Reactions: Boyyai and Razorpit

code-m

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2006
A one-man authored paper, a condition named after the sole person doing the research, the only scientific article the man has ever written, that doesn't even pass any sniff test is your evidence? Brilliant.

I guess the decades of cancer patients wearing masks to protect themselves while immunosuppressed from chemo and radiation, surviving the treatments and the fact a common cold could have killed them were just lucky that moisture didn't kill them instead. I guess everyone that's ever undergone surgery in modern medical history is lucky to have survived after having their bodies opened up and only a mask preventing various airborne bacteria from entering their bloodstreams.

This guy cracked the case on his first shot, by studying 2 counties in Kansas.
Louis Pasteur shame upon you for only being one person for your discoveries, according to “BuffaloTF” it should have been a group of scientists. 😝😂

Reactions: Boyyai and EyeTack

code-m

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2006
They definitely never guaranteed you won't get the virus. That's why they had less than 100% efficacy. And if you haven't noticed, the Alpha and Delta strands were what the vaccine protected against, and have you heard about those in the past year? Or is it Omicron and it's sub-variants now? Hmmm... we'll also have a vaccine for that in mere months.
Does the present President of the United States of America count as “they”?

Must be nice living in that bubble, for the rest of us who are struggling with inflation and other things the real world is open for business and living life pre-pandemic as much as possible. 😁😇

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
They definitely never guaranteed you won't get the virus. That's why they had less than 100% efficacy. And if you haven't noticed, the Alpha and Delta strands were what the vaccine protected against, and have you heard about those in the past year? Or is it Omicron and it's sub-variants now? Hmmm... we'll also have a vaccine for that in mere months.
Except the Omicron-specific vaccines don’t seem to be particularly effective.

BuffaloTF

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2008
Does the present President of the United States of America count as “they”?

Must be nice living in that bubble, for the rest of us who are struggling with inflation and other things the real world is open for business and living life pre-pandemic as much as possible. 😁😇
Does something labeled as a 'gaffe' really need explanation?

We had Trump as President for an entire 4 years prior to this occurring, he said dumb things every time he opened his mouth.

C00rDiNaT0r

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2006
New York, New York
A lot of people still wear masks on the subway.
This seems to vary from line to line, and possibly time of day. Rush hours you might see a higher mask rate, other times, I am often the only masked individual in the subway car.

I take the E, F, M, R, 4, 5, 6, and 7 trains, mostly traveling between Queens and Manhattan. Are masking rates higher in the other 2 boroughs the MTA trains can reach?

BuffaloTF

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2008
Louis Pasteur shame upon you for only being one person for your discoveries, according to “BuffaloTF” it should have been a group of scientists. 😝😂

Weak straw man. Louis Pasteur liked to work alone but realized it was a terrible way of doing things, and since he had no medical expertise he hired two doctors to work with - Emily Roux and Charles Chamberland. And it was Chamberland, not Pasteur, that inoculated the chickens against cholera. Pasteur just made him repeat it and put a study around the process to understand why.

Like I said, weak straw man. Foegen is a fraud. Pasteur is not.

• Haha
Reactions: Boyyai

BuffaloTF

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2008
Are you serious? Masks were to present other avenues of infection. Until 2019 the WHO said masks were useless against respiratory infections.

Yeah, no they didn't. Ever go to a hospital that has a flu outbreak? You know what's required of every entrant into the building? A mask. Because masks stop the spread of respiratory illness. Age-old knowledge - dating back to 1918. It's called droplet precaution. Have you ever even spoken to someone that has any medical profession experience? Or do you get your knowledge from 4chan?

I'll make it simple for you. Go google "droplet precaution". Click on "Images"... and you'll have nice illustrations to show you what those are from many hospitals, many countries, yet all the same even if you can't read the language because it's illustrated. Like a children's book....

Last edited:
Reactions: ThomasJL

BuffaloTF

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2008
I mean I completely agree that the insurance companies are corrupt, don't get me wrong.

So you pay taxes right? Then you're contributing to the Obamacare fund that goes towards state marketplace plan subsidies. Health insurance companies do not pay these, the government provides this incentive. So are you really paying $0? Not really. Does your employer reimburse you for healthcare costs not covered by insurance? I doubt it.

But to say healthcare costs are cheaper for those who pay cash is ludicrous. Your article is behind a paywall that I'm not paying for... I already pay for the Wall Street Journal. So why would a hospital charge a cash patient 33-66% less for the same procedure, when they can charge the same amount or higher than what insurance companies charge?

Hang on, because what we have here is a miscommunication. The context of what I was stating needs to be taken into account because it wasn't a reply to you, it was in regards to how insurance works for an individual using it at large. It was written in that way because who I replied to stated "To tell you the truth I would rather pay for my own healthcare than live off somebody else." replying to someone discussing the UK NHS, to which I initially replied "how do you think insurance works?"... He challenged me that I didn't know how insurance worked, insinuating that spending money for coverage somehow means somebody else isn't paying for me... my 100 bucks a pay period (former amount, previous employer) somehow magically multiplies to tens of thousands of dollars (wife giving birth) in months.

So, to summarize, it's written solely from the "me" perspective here to highlight how "I" receive the benefit. It's just of no present concern to this specific point that I do the same, that being contribute to their costs, for others.

Last edited:

eatrains

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2006
On an age adjusted basis Florida is doing better than California. Florida is full of retirees spending their savings enjoying themselves. California is full of a bunch of 20-somethings hoping to strike it rich.
Nope, Florida is still worse than California even when age adjusted. Florida is just a sick state.

• Haha
Reactions: Boyyai

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
Yeah, no they didn't. Ever go to a hospital that has a flu outbreak? You know what's required of every entrant into the building? A mask. Because masks stop the spread of respiratory illness. Age-old knowledge - dating back to 1918. It's called droplet precaution. Have you ever even spoken to someone that has any medical profession experience? Or do you get your knowledge from 4chan?

I'll make it simple for you. Go google "droplet precaution". Click on "Images"... and you'll have nice illustrations to show you what those are from many hospitals, many countries, yet all the same even if you can't read the language because it's illustrated. Like a children's book....

eatrains

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2006
Forget the doctors it’s the hospitals, want an accurate number go ahead ask your local hospital health administration, or ask if doctors were handcuffed to certain approved treatments and protocols or better yet dig a bit and see that federal funding was being provided a substantial amount for labeled Covid and intubated.
How about you give me that accurate number? I’ll wait.

Razorpit

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2021
that means we have your support for funding more bike lanes right?
Sure, as soon as they completely tear down my city, make roads wide enough for bicycles, rebuild all the buildings, and flatten all of the hills that currently make biking a public nuisance. Until that day comes bicyclists like myself have to remember we are not cars, we are not motorcycle, and should ride on trails.

Short memory or was this censored from you like so much other information was over the last 2 years?

C00rDiNaT0r

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2006
New York, New York
I mean I completely agree that the insurance companies are corrupt, don't get me wrong.

So you pay taxes right? Then you're contributing to the Obamacare fund that goes towards state marketplace plan subsidies. Health insurance companies do not pay these, the government provides this incentive. So are you really paying $0? Not really. Does your employer reimburse you for healthcare costs not covered by insurance? I doubt it.

But to say healthcare costs are cheaper for those who pay cash is ludicrous. Your article is behind a paywall that I'm not paying for... I already pay for the Wall Street Journal. So why would a hospital charge a cash patient 33-66% less for the same procedure, when they can charge the same amount or higher than what insurance companies charge?
IDK if the other member made additional comments after. I'll give you a couple examples from a pharmacy I frequented, where out-of-pocket is never more than insurance:

Most common OTC drugs are cheaper out of pocket than going through insurance due to co-pay, bottling costs, etc.
For vaccines like Measles, if you have outstanding deductibles, as is the case for many relatively-healthy people, you will still pay the same as out-of-pocket, and co-pay.

BuffaloTF

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2008
Sure, as soon as they completely tear down my city, make roads wide enough for bicycles, rebuild all the buildings, and flatten all of the hills that currently make biking a public nuisance. Until that day comes bicyclists like myself have to remember we are not cars, we are not motorcycle, and should ride on trails.

Short memory or was this censored from you like so much other information was over the last 2 years?

Yes, as already mentioned - something labeled as a gaffe is definitely not evidence of anything other than a gaffe. It was ALWAYS listed by its efficacy, which was never 100%. Use some critical thinking.

BuffaloTF

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2008
Ever hear of clinical trials?

Yeah, and they haven’t noted any efficacy numbers yet. Just that they’ve achieved a “robust” immune response for Pfizer, and a “significantly stronger” immune response for Moderna.

Razorpit

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2021
Yes, as already mentioned - something labeled as a gaffe is definitely not evidence of anything other than a gaffe. It was ALWAYS listed by its efficacy, which was never 100%. Use some critical thinking.
Calling a flat out lie a gaffe does not make it so.

People were fired over this. People lost their businesses and/or lively hood over these multiple “gaffes”. Are they going to get their jobs back since the decision to fire them was based on gaffes from the president, Fauci, Birks, CDC, NIH, etc? Use some critical thinking.

• Love

code-m

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2006
Weak straw man. Louis Pasteur liked to work alone but realized it was a terrible way of doing things, and since he had no medical expertise he hired two doctors to work with - Emily Roux and Charles Chamberland. And it was Chamberland, not Pasteur, that inoculated the chickens against cholera. Pasteur just made him repeat it and put a study around the process to understand why.

Like I said, weak straw man. Foegen is a fraud. Pasteur is not.
If Fögen or the the paper “Forgen Effect” theory is a fraud I welcome your submission contesting the findings or an alternate paper submitted by you. I am waiting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.