Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rjjacobson

macrumors demi-god
Sep 12, 2014
Enjoying my new phone, finishing up things like downloading local music copies in case of being in local no cell and Wi-Fi areas. It is blazing fast soon will play with camera. Love it

Its been fun again this year, hope the rest of you waiting get your phones soon today.

1918B938-235A-46F9-A876-57E44B0F8DFF.jpeg
0C7C2ECC-5D01-4BC3-A444-08CE3A0A3E48.jpeg

SparklyOne

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
I'm getting worried because I've experienced getting the "your package is delivered" text from UPS with no actual package arriving a few times. It' sucks. It's usually at some other house in the neighborhood with the same street number, but I am going to LOSE IT if that happens with my phone.

• Wow
Reactions: Kat1661

rjjacobson

macrumors demi-god
Sep 12, 2014
My UPS dude has 26 minutes to get here before he's officially late. He is often late.
Hope he gets to you before. Good luck
[automerge]1569530920[/automerge]
I'm getting worried because I've experienced getting the "your package is delivered" text from UPS with no actual package arriving a few times. It' sucks. It's usually at some other house in the neighborhood with the same street number, but I am going to LOSE IT if that happens with my phone.
That’s sad. I had different guy this time but he was friendly and said he liked delivery of the phones vs big packages. Seems like you have a frustrated employee who is overwhelmed

chaospet

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2011
The UPS truck has been dancing around the neighborhoods within about a 1 mile radius of my apartment all day long. I’m quite certain the driver is taunting me on purpose now.

Mad4clay

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2013
Minnesota
My husband and I got in line last Saturday (not a long one either) and picked up the phones we wanted in the store. I wanted a green 64, which they said they didn't have for verizon, however they did have a green 256 unlocked. So I opted for that. But when we went to do it the rep guy said when your on the Apple program you can't get an unlocked phone. So he just took my sim out of my old phone and put it in the new one and I was good to go. Love love love the color of this one. We were not planning on getting this phone, but the color was a must for me. Hubby opted for the gold this time around. We love it!

hadleydb

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Henderson, NV
I just got my phones. I had to porch pirate my own phones off of my neighbors porch. UPS turned around at my house and left after dropping a package off on my neighbors porch. Checked the app and they said delivered. So much for signing for them which the app never said I had to.

I smell a lawsuit. ?

SparklyOne

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
OMG the UPS truck just pulled up two houses past mine. I ran out the door of his truck and he emerged looking at me like "who is this crazy lady" . . . but it's HERE!! Finally.

I hope everyone has their phone very soon and no one needs an attorney. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the biennial pre-order, tracking and delivery freak out with you people. Hope to see some of you next time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.