Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
I got this response from Spigen about the Apple Vision Pro case.

Thank you so much for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
I'll be more than happy to assist you with your question.

Currently, due to its high demand, we do not have the Apple Vision Pro Klasden Pouch in stock.

No worries! We are currently working on getting enough supply for that particular product's stock to meet our valued customer's needs!

So, keep an eye out for any future updates or product releases!

tobyringle69

macrumors regular
May 13, 2015
I got this response from Spigen about the Apple Vision Pro case.

Thank you so much for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
I'll be more than happy to assist you with your question.

Currently, due to its high demand, we do not have the Apple Vision Pro Klasden Pouch in stock.

No worries! We are currently working on getting enough supply for that particular product's stock to meet our valued customer's needs!

So, keep an eye out for any future updates or product releases!
Website now says they are taking "pre-orders". States it will ship in 40 days.

tobyringle69

macrumors regular
May 13, 2015
View attachment 2340381
Assuming that most Quest Cases will also work for the AVP, this one catches my attention. I'll be using a bluetooth keyboard as well, and this would fit that it seems without problem.

Amazon Link
I like this one....especially the option to carry on your back. Doesn't give off the "Im headed to a VR Conference" vibe some of the carrying cases do.

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
I’m going to go with the pelican case. I’ve got several one of them so one of them has got fit. I’ll just get a block of foam and cut out inserts for all the accessories and even put my new Sharkgeek battery in as well. Why spend more money on a case if I’ve got all these pelican cases sitting around doing nothing!

Reactions: 4sallypat

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
I’m going to go with the pelican case. I’ve got several one of them so one of them has got fit. I’ll just get a block of foam and cut out inserts for all the accessories and even put my new Sharkgeek battery in as well. Why spend more money on a case if I’ve got all these pelican cases sitting around doing nothing!

Let us know how the sharkgeek bank works. I thought about it, but looked at reviews from long term owners, and they are not good. Seems like everyone is happy at first, but the longevity is not there.

DeepStuff

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
I ordered the Spigen one. But in the meantime I ordered the official Apple case to use which will go back when the Spigen one arrives
It’ll be long past the 14 day return before the Spigen one arrives unfortunately, hell they’re back ordered for 2 months.

Reactions: CodeSpyder

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
The $89 preorder turns into $106 after sales tax and shipping. I will wait to see what else develops. I received a note from Gary at sfbags.com with a questionnaire asking for design input on their own AVP case. Their products are really good.
15% off though for subscribing to marketing which you can then opt out of. So even cheaper then. I got the pop up when I loaded their page.

C-Dub

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
I ordered the Spigen one. But in the meantime I ordered the official Apple case to use which will go back when the Spigen one arrives
I was about to do the same but the 40 day lead time for me concerned. Apple’s return policy is only 14 days

C-Dub

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
15% off though for subscribing to marketing which you can then opt out of. So even cheaper then. I got the pop up when I loaded their page.
What you gonna do while you wait for the 40 days? Just protect it as much as possible and pray it won’t break without a storage case?

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Here’s some cases you guys could the for now.

BnLnHOGVR Carrying Case Compatible with Oculus Meta Quest 2, Quest 3, Apple Vision Pro VR Headsets Original Head Strap and Controller Accessories, Hard Shell Bag for Travel and Storage https://www.amazon.com/BnLnHOGVR-Carrying-Compatible-Controller-Accessories/dp/B0CFY3M9QS

Syntech Hard Carrying Case Compatible with Oculus/Meta Quest 3, Quest 2, Vision Pro, Accessories VR Headset with Elite Strap, Touch Controllers and Other Gears, Ultra-Sleek Design for Travel, Gray https://www.amazon.com/Syntech-Compatible-Accessories-Controllers-Ultra-Sleek/dp/B09QPN321B

ckurt25

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
Michigan, USA
Yeah, there are a number of VR headsets for the Quest / Oculus that are a lot less than $200 on Amazon. I'd be shocked if we don't see ones for the AVP under $50 on Amazon in the coming weeks. The existing generic ones may even work as is with the AVP.

Reactions: mattopotamus

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Yeah, there are a number of VR headsets for the Quest / Oculus that are a lot less than $200 on Amazon. I'd be shocked if we don't see ones for the AVP under $50 on Amazon in the coming weeks. The existing generic ones may even work as is with the AVP.

Also my thought. A case will be available within the next 1-2 weeks that I can overnight on amazon.

Reactions: ckurt25

DeepStuff

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Here’s some cases you guys could the for now.

BnLnHOGVR Carrying Case Compatible with Oculus Meta Quest 2, Quest 3, Apple Vision Pro VR Headsets Original Head Strap and Controller Accessories, Hard Shell Bag for Travel and Storage https://www.amazon.com/BnLnHOGVR-Carrying-Compatible-Controller-Accessories/dp/B0CFY3M9QS

Syntech Hard Carrying Case Compatible with Oculus/Meta Quest 3, Quest 2, Vision Pro, Accessories VR Headset with Elite Strap, Touch Controllers and Other Gears, Ultra-Sleek Design for Travel, Gray https://www.amazon.com/Syntech-Compatible-Accessories-Controllers-Ultra-Sleek/dp/B09QPN321B
I ordered both and the BnLnHOGVR is definitely going back. The material was very cheap. I liked it pockets better but the material’s quality was just too cheap. The Syntech is very nice, I just wish it had additional pockets, the only place to store the battery is in front of the screen and I’m not sure it won’t be bouncing around. I figured I would keep it to see how everything fits or until something else better pops up.

I do find it funny that you listed the exact two that I ordered 😃

slimejester

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2020
I really love the Apple travel case. It’s so much nicer than the Spigen and Syntech cases. Haven’t ordered yet, but probably will.

Reactions: CodeSpyder

happypappy

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2008
Philadelphia
I really love the Apple travel case. It’s so much nicer than the Spigen and Syntech cases. Haven’t ordered yet, but probably will.
Same! I waited a few days to see what companies would come out with cases. So far, there are none as nice as Apple’s travel case.

I ordered one today to pick up on launch day.

WingingIt

macrumors regular
Dec 23, 2021
I’d cancel the Apple case if someone did a good case with a shoulder strap. I could see me taking the Vision Pro out to a coffee shop or something like that, but wouldn’t want to have to hold the case with a hand strap the whole time.

I’m not keen on backpacks so don’t like that option linked above. I prefer messenger style bags (ok, ok… ‘manbags’ lol)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.