Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blackstick

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2014
OH
Teams status set to: Away!

Attachments

• IMG_8614.png
    IMG_8614.png
    621 KB · Views: 127

Timpetus

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2014
Orange County, CA
Used to use GBA4iOS back during the iOS 7 days - super psyched it's officially available without jailbreaking/sideloading. Didn't really follow it for a couple of years, but man, it still works like a dream.
They can't stop it, it's completely legal and has been available by sideloading through AltStore for years now. Nice to be able to install it via official channels, though I can't get that copy of it to let me sync with DropBox right now. It keeps crashing right after I tap 'Allow' in the DB popup.

Attirex

macrumors 65816
Apr 8, 2015
Delta has been a thing for years. Nintendo never sent a C&D in that time. He’s also not charging for it, so that probably helps.
Things change, and I have no doubt that Nintendo's psychotic IP enforcement team is sending a liquid metal robot to various targets to "enforce" their IP via a hail of laser fire.

• Disagree
Reactions: Victor Mortimer

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Oh man I just found an old Game Boy with Super Mario Land 6 Golden Coins while cleaning out a closet. I used to play that all the time back in the day. This is so awesome. Only thing is I wish the controllers/buttons use the Taptic Engine or some way to feel like you were pushing a button.

View attachment 2369242 View attachment 2369243
I was just trying it out and I did get haptic feedback when I push the buttons. See if it's disabled somewhere for you?

It actually works really well; was able to play some Mario without dying *too* much. My only complaint is there's a bit of an audio delay when using my AirPods.

Reactions: Timpetus

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
I was just trying it out and I did get haptic feedback when I push the buttons. See if it's disabled somewhere for you?

It actually works really well; was able to play some Mario without dying *too* much. My only complaint is there's a bit of an audio delay when using my AirPods.
Now I’m getting it. 👍🏻

mentaluproar

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2010
Ohio, USA
Will they allow dynamic recompilation or is it all interpreter based?

Looks like they are skipping the AppleTV for some reason.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.