Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
thanks .... we have established the FBI scenario on many occasions. I am just a customer trying to retrieve some data out of my own phone. Relax Eric................ no need to use bad language. This would not jeopardize this awesome company’s security.

Yes it would. There can be no exceptions. Period. End of.

This is 100% YOUR fault. You are entirely at fault. Your data is lost. Accept this and move on.

Reactions: Clix Pix

jimmyjamer

macrumors member
Original poster
May 23, 2020
I understand what my options are. I am ultimately responsible. I screwed up. Shoot me for having hope. Some people are quitters and some aren’t. I am not . I always seek the solution. I am grateful for most of your comments however some of you folks are just mean . I also believe in the good will and good nature of companies as well as the people working for them . Drama..... No ....just life ...... peace jimmy

Reactions: Donfor39

tonybarnaby

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2017
I understand what my options are. I am ultimately responsible. I screwed up. Shoot me for having hope. Some people are quitters and some aren’t. I am not . I always seek the solution. I am grateful for most of your comments however some of you folks are just mean . I also believe in the good will and good nature of companies as well as the people working for them . Drama..... No ....just life ...... peace jimmy
If you go back through the thread, I think you will find people were very nice and civil with you. I’m hoping you get your data back, but it’s looking very grim at the moment. You keep saying you “don’t give up”, which is admirable. The only issue is you seem to be unwilling to face the facts that you most likely will never get your data again. People are getting frustrated because it appears you’re either naive or just plain don’t want to hear anything negative. I have kids and I know how important those photos are. They’re gone man, and it’s hard to let go and admit that. Good luck in the future.

jimmyjamer

macrumors member
Original poster
May 23, 2020
I understand ..... I am facing facts . it’s just my nature..... The pics are still on that phone....thank you for your kind words .... peace .....jimmy

Reactions: Donfor39
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.