Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsoni413

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2008
http://i.imgur.com/EdyNyHt.jpg

What theme/tweaks/any jailbreak mods does this home screen include? Im a jailbreak noob but I like the time/weather widget and spacing between the icons, the battery and alien icon. If someone would go over all the different tweaks I'd appreciate it.

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
Anyone know of tweak or something that will allow the Tumblr app to rotate to landscape mode? One of the DDD versions of the app could, but they removed the ability a while ago. :\

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
Anyone know of tweak or something that will allow the Tumblr app to rotate to landscape mode? One of the DDD versions of the app could, but they removed the ability a while ago. :\

Have you tried SBFlip? Everything rotates like on a 6+.

xxxaos

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2015
Looking for a working app or tweak to remove exchange password policy on iPhone 6 with jail-broken 8.3.

** Found one - Exchange Policy Cleaner - Had to delete account and reinstall **

Last edited:

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010
I remember reading about this tweak a while back and forgot the name:
The feature from what I recall is it allows you to set specific keyboards for specific apps. So if you want to use SwiftKey on Chrome and Stock on Safari, it would allow you to set it in settings.

TIA

madmorph

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2014
Hi guys anyone able to tell me what this widget is called please
b59085ea96ee05d26d91fd0841086e24.jpg

swoosh0217

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2007
NW
What tweak will let me wake up my device from a lock status/sleep status?

Prior to my iphone 6+ which I purchased wee ago, I have my HTC M8 that can wake up the screen by double tapping the screen.-

boo-boo-butt

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2014
Two for me:

1) tweak for the stock Music app that sorts albums in chronological order(old to new)?

2) tweak for the 8.4 music app that plays albums one after another. Right now it just repeats an album and doesn't go to the next one after the last track finishes

Thanks, and it's great to be back in the JB club :)

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
What tweak will let me wake up my device from a lock status/sleep status?

Prior to my iphone 6+ which I purchased wee ago, I have my HTC M8 that can wake up the screen by double tapping the screen.-

Might give VirtualHome8 a try. It has a "quick unlock" feature by touching the home button, not pressing...

Slopeslider

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2015
I have a jailbroken iPad mini installed in the dash of my car. I'm looking for a tweak that will launch wifi when I open the rear view camera app and turn off wifi when I close the app.

bahndoos

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2010
What it does: Arranges your icons in various orders, in my case I'm looking for sorting by most usage.
In detail description: Something similar to SpringSorter from way back (iOS 3 i think) but that hasn't been updated/developed.

chriscrowlee

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2015
San Diego, CA
I am looking for a tweak that allows me to select\de-select which apps show up in Spotlight search results. I have iOS set to only search apps (not web\contacts\etc), but it doesn't let me exclude certain apps from the result. I see Protecti+ might do it, but it's such a bloated app it has 6 dependencies which I don't want.

Please help!

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
Looking for a tweak.....

Often, when I get an email from someone who isn't in my contacts, I get this annoying pop up at the top of the screen asking if I want to add to my contacts, which I never do.
Is there a tweak out there to prevent this?
Automa doesn't work for this, unfortunately.

Thanks!
(6+,8.4)

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
Wondering about another tweak....

There are a few apps that I would like to quit completely and NOT stay in background/switcher when I exit. Is there a tweak that allows you to set a specific app to always completely quit upon exit?

Thanks!

Paradoxally

macrumors 68000
Feb 4, 2011
Wondering about another tweak....

There are a few apps that I would like to quit completely and NOT stay in background/switcher when I exit. Is there a tweak that allows you to set a specific app to always completely quit upon exit?

Thanks!

Dissident will let you do this.

Reactions: tys
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.