Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
There is a chance beta 2 may drop this week. (Due to watchOS 5 beta 1 being pulled)

I’m hoping, but it could be wishful thinking. :)

Not sure how iOS beta 2 would be related to the WatchOS beta. My money is on your hypothesis being wishful thinking, but Apple has shaken things up, so anything is possible.

Reactions: Mlrollin91

JerTheGeek

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
That’s 3 weeks? It’s possible. It’s certainly happened before. iOS 10.
I’m hoping for beta 2 on the 18th, and then the public beta later that week. Or maybe beta 2 on the 20th and the public beta on the 25th (following similar to what they did last year)

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Just looking for opinions here and I know there's no way to know until it actually drops but to those who are having issues with their banking apps not working, do you think there's a possibility that the next beta could resolve that or do you think it's going to require an update for the app itself? I can get by using the mobile website but it's pretty terrible compared to the app.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Just looking for opinions here and I know there's no way to know until it actually drops but to those who are having issues with their banking apps not working, do you think there's a possibility that the next beta could resolve that or do you think it's going to require an update for the app itself? I can get by using the mobile website but it's pretty terrible compared to the app.
It will most likely require an app update. There could be a fluke and it starts working again with beta 2, but usually it’s a comparability issue with the entire OS.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
For now, I just replaced my BofA app with a home screen icon to the website.

robert1998

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2017
I don't care about beta 2 but I care about Public Beta :D

I really really hope public beta comes next week

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.