Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
The second image is the original, taken from below. The top is everything straight. It's incredibly powerful. Look at how the frames are perfectly square.

What is the one button you pushed? Auto? Crop?

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
Almost certainly it is the dual lenses to establish parallax. Can someone with an Xr test this? Should not work for them.

Reactions: macintoshmac

jawa12083

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2010
It seems that iOS 13 treats Safari multiple windows as if there are more than one instances of Safari app. Either triggering expose or swiping the home bar can switch Safari window just fine. Have a feeling this is the case for other “maybe-soon-to-be-supported” apps in the future.

Does anyone know how to re-open a closed Safari window? Because of how these are set up, I have now accidentally closed two windows while trying to close the Safari app. I can re-open each tab that closed individually, but not all of them. It's quite annoying!

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
It is even more mind blowing in action:

I've been trying this out by intentionally taking skewed photos of pictures hanging on a wall. It seems to be fairly limited in the corrections it can / will do. In my case, it slightly crops the photo and says its straightening it. But it really doesn't do much.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Someone just posted this over on the beta thread: if you force touch and immediately drag a homescreen icon towards the bottom of the screen, all of the home screen icons will enter wiggle mode. See the link below for a screen capture showing how it’s done. (The image below is NOT it).

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ios-13-beta-3-―-bug-fixes-changes-and-improvements.2188318/page-20#post-27516973

Can confirm that. If you try it to fast you just get the search screen.
[doublepost=1562607510][/doublepost]
I've been trying this out by intentionally taking skewed photos of pictures hanging on a wall. It seems to be fairly limited in the corrections it can / will do. In my case, it slightly crops the photo and says its straightening it. But it really doesn't do much.

Using the three controls I find I can get some pretty good changes in most cases.

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
Wow...mail app is working well for me now. And different colored buttons for deletion versus archive depending on the mail service I’m using.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.