Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Feisar

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2010
So much love for Ceramic S5

4f7116b84f8111478dbec2784a2aedb4.jpg

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
Anyone’s getting one of the newest bands with their Ceramic? I wonder which one should look nice with the white casing.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
So It looks like some listings on eBay are even changing the prices to increase higher with the ceramic being discontinued. So if somebody was really wanting to sell theirs now, they probably would be able to accrue a higher amount, given how limited the ceramic model really was.

chengengaun

Contributor
Feb 7, 2012
Anyone’s getting one of the newest bands with their Ceramic? I wonder which one should look nice with the white casing.
Very tempted to get the white solo loop; need to check out what shade of white that is. The ceramic pin on my original strap is getting a bit of wear. Also, wearing a loop means I don't have to worry about the pin/buckle knocking and scratching the Mac.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Anyone with a 44mm and AC+ looking to sell? I’m sad i can’t get a AW6 in ceramic

Keep watch On the marketplace forum on here, as you might see those models surface, but you won’t save much. But being the rarity that ceramic models are, you’re more likely to probably pay a premium on eBay if you’re look for a wider variety of options.

espo774

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2010
Keep watch On the marketplace forum on here, as you might see those models surface, but you won’t save much. But being the rarity that ceramic models are, you’re more likely to probably pay a premium on eBay if you’re look for a wider variety of options.
I don’t have enough posts to view the marketplace. Been a member for many years, but don’t post much ?

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Anyone with a 44mm and AC+ looking to sell? I’m sad i can’t get a AW6 in ceramic
I am thinking of selling mine. I am UK based. I have been working from home since March and will be until the new year and as i don't wear a watch at home, it only gets used at weekend as its a waste of a lovely product.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
I do but i am hardly using it. I never wear a watch at home. Ebay prices in the UK are virtually zero depreciation
I just looked and am shocked at that as I thought the more expensive AW’s would lose a hell of a lot. I think the Ceramic, Hermes and Aluminium watches lose the least whereas the stainless models seem to lose about 50% of their value in a year.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
I just looked and am shocked at that as I thought the more expensive AW’s would lose a hell of a lot. I think the Ceramic, Hermes and Aluminium watches lose the least whereas the stainless models seem to lose about 50% of their value in a year.
Yeah i am shocked too. Some preowned are advertised for £1250. One has loads of bids and is at £860 with 27 hours to go. That will go for a grand i bet.

Reactions: The-Real-Deal82
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.