Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Even at $200 off, you’re getting a base storage of 256 for $900. And free Galaxy Buds. So really, you’re getting the phone for $770.

Reactions: SteveJUAE

Expos of 1969

Contributor
Aug 25, 2013
That's a heck of a deal! Phone was 1100 bones 2 months ago!
[automerge]1574368084[/automerge]
I kinda wish I could get into Samsung, the hardware is hard to beat and while I know they have value added features,l
I bought my first Android - Samsung Galaxy S10e - three months ago and I am very pleased with it.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
The battery on my Note 10+ has been pretty amazing. I get roughly almost 8 hours SOT when I work from home and on Wifi all day. When I'm in the office I get a little over 6 hours SOT. Mine is a unlocked (directly from Samsung) US Snapdragon model. It has become my daily driver over the 11 Pro Max and Pixel 4 XL.

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
The battery on my Note 10+ has been pretty amazing. I get roughly almost 8 hours SOT when I work from home and on Wifi all day. When I'm in the office I get a little over 6 hours SOT. Mine is a unlocked (directly from Samsung) US Snapdragon model. It has become my daily driver over the 11 Pro Max and Pixel 4 XL.
have you still kept all 3?

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013

What’s best about this phone is that it really feels more like a personal pc (literally with Dex) than any other phone. At my job, I sign PDF’s quite often, and is amazing being able to take the S-Pen out and quickly sign and email back.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
What’s best about this phone is that it really feels more like a personal pc (literally with Dex) than any other phone. At my job, I sign PDF’s quite often, and is amazing being able to take the S-Pen out and quickly sign and email back.
For me it is the functionality of the phone. It can do almost what a laptop does with Dex.
I love the size and speed and how fluid it is. The camera is great, right up there with the 11 pro max and pixel 4. I never have app refreshes with the 12Gb of ram. I don't use the S-Pen that much but when I need it it's there. I have an SD Card in with 50Gb over moves and 20GB of music that comes in handy on 4x4 trips when there is no signal. Then one UI has evolved to be pretty good for me. The display is amazing!
I never have to worry about battery life.

My biggest complaint is the curved display....wish it had a flat screen tbh....
Then if it had the facial unlock like the Pixel 4 or Pro Max...it would be the perfect phone imho.....

Kiezpirat80

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2013
Germany
It has facial unlock and it's very fast and works almost everytime. It's not as secure as on the iPhone but that's another story. I like to have the combination of inscreen fingerprint scanner and face unlock.

And i think with Note 10+ Samsung has reached a nearly perfect curve, it doesn't bother me at all in contrast to the Oneplus 7 Pro for example.

Reactions: jamezr and geraldem

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
And i think with Note 10+ Samsung has reached a nearly perfect curve, it doesn't bother me at all in contrast to the Oneplus 7 Pro for example.

I do sometimes still find I get a haptic buzz when holding it as I’m pressing on the side of the screen and I don’t find it as comfortable to type on as a flat screened phone but that’s it really

Reactions: jamezr

Klyster

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2013
It has facial unlock and it's very fast and works almost everytime. It's not as secure as on the iPhone but that's another story. I like to have the combination of inscreen fingerprint scanner and face unlock.

The only reason I don't like the curved screen is the screen protectors are much more difficult to apply.
Apart from that, the curves are small enough to not be too much of a hassle.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
The Note 10+ is battery king for me so far.
Could get 8 plus hours SOT today.

27c20b53d3c6c508035a1cc7a6b364ee.jpg

Awesomesince86

macrumors 68020
Sep 18, 2016
The Note 10+ is battery king for me so far.
Could get 8 plus hours SOT today.

27c20b53d3c6c508035a1cc7a6b364ee.jpg
Strong battery when compared to the Pixel 4 XL is why I’m still considering getting a Note 10 plus. But let’s be honest, in terms of mainstream devices, the Pro Max obliterates everyone in terms of battery life.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
Strong battery when compared to the Pixel 4 XL is why I’m still considering getting a Note 10 plus. But let’s be honest, in terms of mainstream devices, the Pro Max obliterates everyone in terms of battery life.
well...to be honest....using both phones sometimes daily......my Note 10+ is just as good or better than my 11 Pro Max when it comes to battery life.

Zito Abroad

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2019
For me, the only thing a phone needs to do is last the day before I get home. I'm a moderate to heavy user. That being said, I don't know of any phone that won't meet my use case. From entry level to flagship, most phones have no problem lasting us the day, with the occasional quick top up. It's a joke how all these YouTubers bait people into pointless arguments with their battery test videos. I swear, when these YouTubers get together behind the scenes, they gotta be laughing at how much money they make getting views by fan kids bickering about the most pointless things. Oh look, my phone lasted 5 minutes longer than yours on the battery drain test. My phone is king! It absolutely destroyed yours! ?

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
For me, the only thing a phone needs to do is last the day before I get home. I'm a moderate to heavy user. That being said, I don't know of any phone that won't meet my use case. From entry level to flagship, most phones have no problem lasting us the day, with the occasional quick top up. It's a joke how all these YouTubers bait people into pointless arguments with their battery test videos. I swear, when these YouTubers get together behind the scenes, they gotta be laughing at how much money they make getting views by fan kids bickering about the most pointless things. Oh look, my phone lasted 5 minutes longer than yours on the battery drain test. My phone is king! It absolutely destroyed yours!

Oh and how they were all furious about the no headphone jack on the Note 10, but then they say how they only use wireless headphones anyway?

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
Just discovered one handed operation + app and moved from navigation bar to gestures. Phone feels even better now. 1 handed operation back gesture works great, reminds me of the iphone in a way.

Like a child I am with this phone at times. Sad i know but who cares!

Reactions: Zito Abroad
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.