Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut- Reported to be an outstanding RPG on sale at Steam 45% off through 10/18 (Same price on GoG) I've been following this waiting for a sale, bingo! :)

2019-10-16-product-4.jpg
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition- On sale 60% off at Steam till 10/26 but it looks dated as compared to F4... (same price on GoG)

Reactions: DiegoVLatam

mi7chy

macrumors G4
Oct 24, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: Huntn

txa1265

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2002
Corning, NY
I could be wrong, but I don't believe the Epic game store sells those games for the Mac. In fact they seemingly only have four pages of mac games.
I can't recall if they just always were PC-centric (even on games with Mac versions on Steam/GoG) or if that came after their silly lawsuits?

Homy

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2006
Sweden
I can't recall if they just always were PC-centric (even on games with Mac versions on Steam/GoG) or if that came after their silly lawsuits?

Epic had only Rise of the Tomb Raider for sale for pc before. I asked Feral why there are no Mac versions on Epic and they said I should ask Epic that so it's Epic's decision.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
This preoccupation with "simulator" games has gotten ridiculous.
I went through a queue of proposed games today on Steam, I think 12 of them and all put on "ignore", what a load of crap. I got distracted from the original reason I made this post because of my distain. Anyway one of these I saw today:

robertjoe

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2022
Whats the price of the hunter primal today?
Is there any percentage of discount available today?

garnerx

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2012
I went through a queue of proposed games today on Steam, I think 12 of them and all put on "ignore", what a load of crap. I got distracted from the original reason I made this post because of my distain. Anyway one of these I saw today:
They stop being funny after a while! Did you ever play the Surgeon Simulator from a few years back? One of the earlier and better ones in the craze. Mouse to control arm and wrist, five buttons to open and close fingers. It’s like trying to thread a needle while wearing boxing gloves.

Reactions: Huntn

Homy

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2006
Sweden
Don't foget PC Building sim and Car Mechanic sim. :)

Reactions: Irishman and Huntn

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
  • Food Truck Simulator, lol...
Tree Simulator. Have you ever wanted to be a tree? Not kidding... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Homy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.