Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iDron

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2010
We can do spoilers here right?
So in the end are there any double agents or who is one?
- Yael, she instructed hacking of the wrong server and threatens Tamar with a gun as she questions her. However it also could be plausible that she was trusting the wrong person
- Faraz old boss (forgot his name), but in the end he switched ranks
- Tamar, did she program something to make the Iranians aware of what was happening? However in the end she tries to rescue the Israeli pilots.

Jxdawg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 17, 2019
We can do spoilers here right?
So in the end are there any double agents or who is one?
- Yael, she instructed hacking of the wrong server and threatens Tamar with a gun as she questions her. However it also could be plausible that she was trusting the wrong person
- Faraz old boss (forgot his name), but in the end he switched ranks
- Tamar, did she program something to make the Iranians aware of what was happening? However in the end she tries to rescue the Israeli pilots.
It was all Yael and the Faraz’s boss. Tamar did not program the surveillance software to alert the Iranians, that was a result of Yael’s misdirection.

stephenschimpf

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2018
San Pedro, CA
If this was made by Apple I think we would have seen a renewal notice by now. But since it is made by KAN, the ball is in their court.
I read that Moshe Zander, the series co-creator and co-writer, recently signed a multi-year deal with Apple to create content for Apple TV+. Since it ended with so many unanswered questions, I think another season looks likely, and that it will appear on Apple TV+.

kawalerzysta

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2013
Tobyhanna, PA
Wish I was fluent in multiple languages. Great show so far. I have always been a fan of "foreign" (none US based) spy/political shows.
1983 on Netflix is decent. Its more of alternate world history/political show. Premise is that some event in 1983 caused change and communist regime in Poland did not fall, but it evolved to something different.

Reactions: 2010mini

Rigby

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2008
San Jose, CA
Wish I was fluent in multiple languages. Great show so far. I have always been a fan of "foreign" (none US based) spy/political shows.
I recommend the excellent French series "The Bureau", which is mainly about DGSE undercover agents stationed in the middle east. Season 2 in particular has many similarities to Tehran (and is also set in Iran). You can stream it through the AMC and Sundance Now Apple TV channels (which both have free 7-day trials), or buy the seasons on iTunes.

julianchan123

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2014
Why can't the planes wait, and proceed after they were sure the system was hacked? Their plan looked a huge gambling.

Jxdawg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 17, 2019
I read that Moshe Zander, the series co-creator and co-writer, recently signed a multi-year deal with Apple to create content for Apple TV+. Since it ended with so many unanswered questions, I think another season looks likely, and that it will appear on Apple TV+.

According to this article it is in the works. Not green lit yet, but in the works ?

danny842003

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2017
Just binged this in a few nights, thought it was brilliant. Still to watch a bad show on TV+, granted there's not that many but the quality is certainly there.

Reactions: Jxdawg

Alwis

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2017
This is probably the show I liked most on AppleTV+ even it is a close call with „for all mankind“.

trash eighty

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2020
UK
Just finished watching it, fantastic series especially the last episode. It will be interesting to see where they go with the second season.

Phil77354

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2014
Pacific Northwest, U.S.
Reactions: Jxdawg

Jxdawg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 17, 2019
My bad... they are out tomorrow... they showed up on my TV tracker app... but not yet available in TV... apologies.
You got me excited! Still pumped regardless for tomorrow!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.