Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I'm left a bit perplexed.
They've killing everyone off ... Ali, Peyman, Muhammadi, Marjan and Milad ... not sure where then go from here.

I'm still not sure what side Faraz is on ... seemed like he was only sympathetic to the Mossad cause because Marjan had him cornered ... but delivering the phone to Mohammadi has me wondering if he is still helping the Mossad, or if he was just going rogue (based on the comments that he made that Mohammadi must be stopped) ... and who ordered the hit on Marjan?

And now Tamar is left all alone to face Faraz and the IRGC

Last edited:

Gator5000e

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2018
They've killing everyone off ... Ali, Peyman, Muhammadi, Marjan and Milad ... not sure where then go from here.

I'm still not sure what side Faraz is on ... seemed like he was only sympathetic to the Mossad cause because Marjan had him cornered ... but delivering the phone to Mohammadi has me wondering if he is still helping the Mossad, or if he was just going rogue (based on the comments that he made that Mohammadi must be stopped) ... and who ordered the hit on Marjan?

And now Tamar is left all alone to face Faraz and the IRFG
I just finished the second season. It was pretty good. A few issues for me about car races and the winner. Kind of predictable. That said, I think Faraz wanted out from under Mossad threats and saw a way to do that but still take out the one person he felt was a problem for Iran going forward.

ftaok

macrumors 603
Jan 23, 2002
East Coast
... and who ordered the hit on Marjan?

No one did.
Tamar and Faraz changed the plans when the Mossad chose to abort the mission. They had a moment in the apartment where they had an "unspoken" alliance that they would follow through, no matter what. Marjan had to be eliminated because she stood in the way of getting Mohamadi.

Jxdawg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 17, 2019
Just finished s2. Explosive last two episodes. Hopeful for a 3rd season.

Reactions: ftaok

matrix07

macrumors G3
Jun 24, 2010
just finished S2 E3 and this season is more suspenseful than the 1st. Whoever casted Glen Close for this is a genius. 😀

Reactions: ftaok

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Just saw that season 3 is "in the can" and will be airing on AppleTV+ soon... season 3 adds Hugh Laurie (House, MD) to the cast.

1690749723508.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.