Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Agreed. Seems okay today for me though.

The stuff with pages with pictures taking an absolute age to load is especially pronounced when I am abroad, when I am sometimes operating with poor, or limited online access.

Then, I would really welcome something which would allow me to load pages without images.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
It was pretty bad earlier this morning (6-7am, MST), but it's pretty much ok at this point... Earlier I even got the "you're not logged in" on Tapatalk... even though I was (shut down Tapatalk and relaunched and all was good)...

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Actually it was longer later on.

It was pretty bad earlier this morning (6-7am, MST), but it's pretty much ok at this point... Earlier I even got the "you're not logged in" on Tapatalk... even though I was (shut down Tapatalk and relaunched and all was good)...

Laggy laggy laggy here. Took a good 3 minutes for a reply to go through.

it's brutally slow tonight. Maybe @arn needs to swap out the squirrels. But seriously, something is up.

I am glad it is not only me, then, that has noticed and also endured this experience the morning..

Very slow, - actually, exceptionally slow - and laggy this morning.

Actually, I've two windows opened at MR just now.

It is taking a good 15 seconds - at least, for I've timed it - for a 'like' to register, a page to load, a reply to be posted, an alert to be opened and read.
[doublepost=1563181960][/doublepost]
Actually it was longer later on.

Laggy laggy laggy here. Took a good 3 minutes for a reply to go through.

it's brutally slow tonight. Maybe @arn needs to swap out the squirrels. But seriously, something is up.

I am glad it is not only me, then, that has noticed and also endured this experience the morning..

Very slow, - actually, exceptionally slow - and laggy this morning.

Actually, I've two windows opened at MR just now.

It is taking a good 15 seconds - at least, for I've timed it - for a 'like' to register, a page to load, a reply to be posted, an alert to be opened and read.
[doublepost=1563182106][/doublepost]Okay: I'm going to leave this double post as is; it took a full twenty five seconds of hanging and stalling, - whereupon it then timed out; that is when I clicked on "post reply" - again - and, behold, we now have a double post.

Very annoying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.