Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drecca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
I bought 3 bands from Infinity Loops .co (not linking because I don't want to get clicks to them). Over 4 weeks ago, and nothing has been shipped. There was one small communication with them a day after the order to see if something can be changed... and nothing since. Multiple followups and radio silence.

They're a MacRumors member and I wanted to support them and vets, but this kind of service is really bad. No shipping in 4 weeks, no communication. Chargeback is in progress now.

Reactions: BlackBun

Drecca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
I don't doubt people had good experiences, it's why I also purchased from Phil.

But still no reply, and the shipment tracker is still showing "no info". It's 5 weeks. Either way, I'm out a few hundred and that's the only experience I have right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Fozzybadfeet

Fozzybadfeet

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2009
I don't doubt people had good experiences, it's why I also purchased from Phil.

But still no reply, and the shipment tracker is still showing "no info". It's 5 weeks. Either way, I'm out a few hundred and that's the only experience I have right now.
Contact your CC company and request a chargeback? Maybe he had an emergency? Communication would've been helpful here after one week.

Reactions: CMoore515

dmccombs

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
I bought 3 bands from Infinity Loops .co (not linking because I don't want to get clicks to them). Over 4 weeks ago, and nothing has been shipped. There was one small communication with them a day after the order to see if something can be changed... and nothing since. Multiple followups and radio silence.

They're a MacRumors member and I wanted to support them and vets, but this kind of service is really bad. No shipping in 4 weeks, no communication. Chargeback is in progress now.
Have you tried contacting Phil through Facebook, or calling the phone number on their Facebook page? If not, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/InfinityLoopsShop/

Reactions: Phil Holland

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas

Man I hate that I just now found this! Please email me again...I must have missed it. For that I'm embarrassed and sincerely apologize.

If I did that's totally on me since I'm the owner and only employee.

info@infinityloops.co

Please let me know if your order ever showed up, if you want a refund or a reshipment if it didn't.

I'm busting my butt to build Infinity Loops into something different but sometimes (not often) orders can go south or I can screw up too. Where I hope my store is different is there is a real dude here you can get in touch with and will accept responsibility when that happens.

For those of y'all who vouched for me and Infinity Loops, thank you!

Last edited:

hmmmmmmmm

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2016
Update here on Infinity Loops, I’m afraid OP is correct about the lack of communication and not pulling through. My order has been in limbo since July, I know Phil is aware of it too since I’ve sent a couple emails and got one reply from him a week ago.

Highly disappointed that this looks like a common pattern. Just want my money back at this point. To think I ordered this band due to this MR thread—I feel misguided here to think it was gonna be any different than OP’s experience.

• Sad
Reactions: Fozzybadfeet

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma

Update here on Infinity Loops, I’m afraid OP is correct about the lack of communication and not pulling through. My order has been in limbo since July, I know Phil is aware of it too since I’ve sent a couple emails and got one reply from him a week ago.

Highly disappointed that this looks like a common pattern. Just want my money back at this point. To think I ordered this band due to this MR thread—I feel misguided here to think it was gonna be any different than OP’s experience.

If it makes you guys feel better, I had a look. All of his designs are just Aliexpress bands he's reselling/dropshipping for a markup.

Here's the tactical design for $1.05 compared to his $44.98

And his "Butterfly Buckle" for $4.48 instead of $54.98

Not exact, but a close match to the "Titanium Band 1.0" at $6.61 down from $69.98!

That Triathlete band is just a bad Ocean Band knockoff. I could go on.

If you're going to buy third party chinese bands, at least save the money and buy them directly from China.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Oh, and, I admit.. that $85 link bracelet knockoff he's selling? Getting one with the quick release buttons is a little harder to find. (The cheap chinese factories dont often copy it because it's trivial and not worth the extra production cost.)

That said, though, URVOI has one. I'm pretty sure they're also just buying from another vendor and profiting off yet another, cheaper seller, but even still they'll sell you one for $46.73. You're probably able to find them cheaper if you look around. It took me 2 minutes to find that one.

Oh, and, by the way.. I would not trust those to be any reputable or quality cut of titanium, if even titanium at all.

risenphoenixkai

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
Oh, and, by the way.. I would not trust those to be any reputable or quality cut of titanium, if even titanium at all.
Someone did a video review of the “titanium” link bracelet from Infinity Loops, and he weighed the band and Apple’s stainless steel link bracelet on a kitchen scale. IIRC it was 68 grams for Apple’s versus 63 for the “titanium” band.

If the Infinity loops band were really made of titanium, it should have been more like 38 grams. 45 to 50 at the absolute most.

CoffeeBeans85

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
Same here, waiting for update on delivery as no updates on tracking. Giving it the full official stated delivery times before I file a dispute. All comments here noted and this store is a pending red flag on my radar.

hmmmmmmmm

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2016
Same here, waiting for update on delivery as no updates on tracking. Giving it the full official stated delivery times before I file a dispute. All comments here noted and this store is a pending red flag on my radar.
I actually ended up finding the same bands on Alibaba, Wish, AliExpress for a fraction of the price. I am actually currently wearing the metal link band I got from AliExpress due to this whole fiasco, it looks like it could be the exact same one with the disconnect buttons that was being sold on this guy’s site. I searched “Apple Watch silver link band” to find it on each lol

CoffeeBeans85

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
I actually ended up finding the same bands on Alibaba, Wish, AliExpress for a fraction of the price. I am actually currently wearing the metal link band I got from AliExpress due to this whole fiasco, it looks like it could be the exact same one with the disconnect buttons that was being sold on this guy’s site. I searched “Apple Watch silver link band” to find it on each lol
this it? https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...409823!sea!US!0!AB&curPageLogUid=LYzD13eJ6fNm

joysmahal

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2009
Seattle, WA
Yeah works pretty good but always keep in mind this band probably cost like 5 bucks to make lol, idk how it’ll last but it looks and works nice so far

Is the color/finish shiney like stainless steel? Or is it a titanium-like finish that matches the Ultra watch? If possible, can you add a pic?

Last edited:

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
You may already done this but I can't tell by your screen name, please make sure you shoot us an email if you have any questions about your order or delivery.

We are 11 months in and growing. We have been very blessed with wonderful customers and many other details falling into place.

As for the reports in this thread of bad communication or any issues all I can say is if something does go sideways we try to own it ASAP and make it right. We have recently passed the 5,000 order threshold so its probably not a surprise there are some SNAFU's here and there.

Trust me...each one feels like a wound when it happens.

Another big milestone for us...we donate from every sale to the incredible Special Operations Warrior Foundation. In about a week we will be celebrating $5,000 donated. As a USAF veteran myself I couldn't be more proud of our sponsorship of their mission.

I've been a macrumors reader for a VERY long time so of course I understand this is the place to come when things don't go well. I guarantee you...sideways orders and sloppy communication are not the norm...it's by far the exception.

To anyone who may have had a frustrating experience with us I sincerely, apologize.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.