Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
Peter, did you weigh that titanium band? Can you tell me what was the weight? And which is lighter; grade 2 or 4? Is the infinity loop bands made of titanium? And one last thing what is the brand of that titanium band? Thanks..
Peter ordered the band in stainless steel by mistake and received it. I refunded him as a courtesy. He does not have an Infinity Loops titanium band👍🏼

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Peter ordered the band in stainless steel by mistake and received it. I refunded him as a courtesy. He does not have an Infinity Loops titanium band👍🏼
I ordered the stainless by mistake...and IMMEDIATELY (the same day) wrote to confirm that they would ship the TITANIUM... "Customer Service" responded that I ordered the correct one....
IMHO...you are nothing more than a reseller hiding behind a noble cause of supporting veterans.
Anyone who buys from you, armed with this information, is a fool...

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
I ordered the stainless by mistake...and IMMEDIATELY (the same day) wrote to confirm that they would ship the TITANIUM... "Customer Service" responded that I ordered the correct one....
IMHO...you are nothing more than a reseller hiding behind a noble cause of supporting veterans.
Anyone who buys from you, armed with this information, is a fool...
I’m sorry that you made a mistake when you placed your order. I’m glad you let us know and we gave you a full refund as a courtesy with no return required.

To address the other matter, yes I am proud of my service in the United States Air Force and we are thankful to be able to support the mission of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation.

Have a great weekend!

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I’m sorry that you made a mistake when you placed your order. I’m glad you let us know and we gave you a full refund as a courtesy with no return required.

To address the other matter, yes I am proud of my service in the United States Air Force and we are thankful to be able to support the mission of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation.

Have a great weekend!
SMH...you really are unethical.
Your drop ship system had immediate notice of which band I wanted...and still shipped the wrong one..days later.
You would have done NOTHING....(as evidenced by your lack of response to my emails) until I complained here and filed a dispute with my credit card.
Don't try and pass this off as my mistake.
Damn...

BUYER BEWARE !!!

Drecca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
Phil seems like a good guy and well intended, but has no idea how to run a business. Being a reseller from some random manufacturer is fine, and the cause is great, but if you can't run the business properly and solve problems your customers have, don't have a business.

Do a kickstarter or a patreon or something and raise funds for vets that way. Stop infuriating and gaslighting customers.

Last edited:

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Peter, did you weigh that titanium band? Can you tell me what was the weight? And which is lighter; grade 2 or 4? Is the infinity loop bands made of titanium? And one last thing what is the brand of that titanium band? Thanks..
No didn't weigh...but clearly much lighter than SS... Most titanium bands use SS for the connectors and clasp. Here is the one I bought...the Max version... so far a great band.... https://kordizgear.com/collections/.../t01-max-titanium-band?variant=42774948610224

markhnyas1

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2023
If it makes you guys feel better, I had a look. All of his designs are just Aliexpress bands he's reselling/dropshipping for a markup.

Here's the tactical design for $1.05 compared to his $44.98

And his "Butterfly Buckle" for $4.48 instead of $54.98

Not exact, but a close match to the "Titanium Office Band 1.0" at $6.61 down from $69.98!

That Triathlete band is just a bad Ocean Band knockoff. I could go on.

If you're going to buy third party chinese bands, at least save the money and buy them directly from China.
You won't believe it! Turns out, the stuff he's selling is just fancy versions of cheaper bands from AliExpress. That $44.98 'tactical design'? It's actually $1.05 there. And that $54.98 'Butterfly Buckle'? Found it for $4.48. Even the $69.98 'Titanium Office Band 1.0'? Similar ones go for $6.61!

His 'Triathlete' band? It's basically a copycat of another band. Long story short, if you're into these Chinese bands, you could save money by buying them straight from AliExpress!

Attachments

• Aliexpress.jpg
    Aliexpress.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 38

KAAN007

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013

Have a great weekend!
Hi,
Just received the band.. it’s great .. very light.. seemed to be real titanium.. exact color match.. easy link removal system .. the only downside is the clasp .. it opened once while wearing my jacket. But it only happened once.. don’t know will it happen again.. but comfortable to wear .. couldn’t find the same one at cheap Chinese sites.. so all I can say that it feels premium.. I strongly recommend..

ibarnett

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2010
Gold Coast, Australia
Hi,
Just received the band.. it’s great .. very light.. seemed to be real titanium.. exact color match.. easy link removal system .. the only downside is the clasp .. it opened once while wearing my jacket. But it only happened once.. don’t know will it happen again.. but comfortable to wear .. couldn’t find the same one at cheap Chinese sites.. so all I can say that it feels premium.. I strongly recommend..

View attachment 2328488

I have the same band. Almost 2 months now, only once has it opened, perhaps when I bumped something.
Very happy.

Sully

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
If it makes you guys feel better, I had a look. All of his designs are just Aliexpress bands he's reselling/dropshipping for a markup.

Here's the tactical design for $1.05 compared to his $44.98

And his "Butterfly Buckle" for $4.48 instead of $54.98

Not exact, but a close match to the "Titanium Band 1.0" at $6.61 down from $69.98!

That Triathlete band is just a bad Ocean Band knockoff. I could go on.

If you're going to buy third party chinese bands, at least save the money and buy them directly from China.
Is this true? If so, it’s a real scumbag move to be using military service and “small business” manipulation to act as if he’s something more than a broker or middleman simply reselling Alixpress knock-offs for a huge markup.

Reactions: mikedop

Drecca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
It’s mostly true. He’s dropshipping from China, no quality control and no follow-ups to complaints.

Reactions: mikedop

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Is this true? If so, it’s a real scumbag move to be using military service and “small business” manipulation to act as if he’s something more than a broker or middleman simply reselling Alixpress knock-offs for a huge markup.
Yep. His "money donated" numbers also don't match up, so I'm not sure how much of that is true.

Brian0289

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2024
United States
Man I hate that I just now found this! Please email me again...I must have missed it. For that I'm embarrassed and sincerely apologize.

If I did that's totally on me since I'm the owner and only employee.

info@infinityloops.co

Please let me know if your order ever showed up, if you want a refund or a reshipment if it didn't.

I'm busting my butt to build Infinity Loops into something different but sometimes (not often) orders can go south or I can screw up too. Where I hope my store is different is there is a real dude here you can get in touch with and will accept responsibility when that happens.

For those of y'all who vouched for me and Infinity Loops, thank you!
Hey man i ordered a black link bracelet for my ultra and i have not received any tracking and zero communication from anyone except for one time a chick named olivia asked to confirm my address. I wish i would have read all of this before buying but too late for that. I want my watch band or my money back dude. 103 bucks for nothing come on. Maybe you need to be reported to the bbb.

Brian0289

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2024
United States
You may already done this but I can't tell by your screen name, please make sure you shoot us an email if you have any questions about your order or delivery.

We are 11 months in and growing. We have been very blessed with wonderful customers and many other details falling into place.

As for the reports in this thread of bad communication or any issues all I can say is if something does go sideways we try to own it ASAP and make it right. We have recently passed the 5,000 order threshold so its probably not a surprise there are some SNAFU's here and there.

Trust me...each one feels like a wound when it happens.

Another big milestone for us...we donate from every sale to the incredible Special Operations Warrior Foundation. In about a week we will be celebrating $5,000 donated. As a USAF veteran myself I couldn't be more proud of our sponsorship of their mission.

I've been a macrumors reader for a VERY long time so of course I understand this is the place to come when things don't go well. I guarantee you...sideways orders and sloppy communication are not the norm...it's by far the exception.

To anyone who may have had a frustrating experience with us I sincerely, apologize.
Order #8751 has not been shipped and has zero communication please get me my watch band or refund me. I see youre on here regularly maybe youll see this. Ive called and left messages on the infinity loops number but nothing. Ridiculous dude.

tpierce67

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2024
Hi! Support sent you the attached email on 28 Nov for clarification on your address which is required for shipping in your country.

Please reply via that channel. They have resent the request again at my direction.

Thanks!
Hi Phil I’m having a similar issue with my order. You are not responding to any requests. Where are you? My order is 8743 if it helps. tpierce67@gmail.com
I’m not a happy customer at all.

Drecca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
All you're going to get here is

"this is so rare, we ship quality products and have thousands of happy customers. Reach out to me and I'll fix it"

And then you do that, never hear back. And over the coming weeks, a random person will jump in and say

"I got my band, but it was the wrong one"

And so on. Phil just shouldn't have a hobby business.

Reactions: tpierce67

tpierce67

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2024
Order 8743 hasn’t shipped in over a week. No communication at all. I’ve reached out several times. Never buying from him again. Terrible customer service.

TheRaptorius

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2024
I have to say, I was slightly worried when I found this topic. Anyways for example my order was shipped within 3 days. Now I am awaiting delivery to my country. I also already have a last-mile carrier tracking number. Hopefully, the package will be fine, and with the correct band :)

Sully

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
I have to say, I was slightly worried when I found this topic. Anyways for example my order was shipped within 3 days. Now I am awaiting delivery to my country. I also already have a last-mile carrier tracking number. Hopefully, the package will be fine, and with the correct band :)
Thanks so much for joining the forum just today and immmediately making this your first post!

Your words will make so many feel confident about this upstanding merchant.

TheRaptorius

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2024
Not really, I placed an order before I found this topic. Since then I have been checking order status almost every hour. If I had found this topic before my order, I would probably be pretty skeptical. At least I can inform others about my order, and give everybody some hope, that their order will be successfully fulfilled, eventually.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 10.27.30 PM.png

Yeah, seems trustworthy.

Just buy your bands off Aliexpress, guys. Way cheaper, and they don't pretend to support the vets without actually supporting the vets.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.