Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MistersnowPC

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2023
Received my Titanium band for Apple watch Ultra 2. Band looks good but clasp is poor quality. Opens when you do exercise or pretty much do anything physical.Wrote to them requesting a new clasp but they keep requesting a video! How do you video a clasp opening unexpectedly!!! I ended up using the clasp off my original Apple metal band which luckily fitted the Infinity loops links. I've set a new trend - black clasp with titanium band. Crappy solution but since the supplier is asking for impossible to supply information to replace a defective clasp, it was that or junk a $90 band 🙁. I'd suggest to look on Ali website for an alternative band at a fraction of the price. Avoid this supplier.

Attachments

• IMG_6629.jpeg
    IMG_6629.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: OnePieceIsReal

dmccombs

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
Received my Titanium band for Apple watch Ultra 2. Band looks good but clasp is poor quality. Opens when you do exercise or pretty much do anything physical.Wrote to them requesting a new clasp but they keep requesting a video! How do you video a clasp opening unexpectedly!!! I ended up using the clasp off my original Apple metal band which luckily fitted the Infinity loops links. I've set a new trend - black clasp with titanium band. Crappy solution but since the supplier is asking for impossible to supply information to replace a defective clasp, it was that or junk a $90 band 🙁. I'd suggest to look on Ali website for an alternative band at a fraction of the price. Avoid this supplier.
Can't you return the band without a video? Worst case scenario is a 10% restocking fee. If you push them to do the right thing, they should do a full refund. Either way, please post back your final solution. The current frankenstein solution is pretty bad IMO.

Come on Infinity, do the right thing...

OnePieceIsReal

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023
Can't you return the band without a video? Worst case scenario is a 10% restocking fee. If you push them to do the right thing, they should do a full refund. Either way, please post back your final solution. The current frankenstein solution is pretty bad IMO.

They won’t they will even lie saying that even if the box says the wrong size “their engineers says it’s correct size “ I paid for a 49 they gave me a 38 which the box says 38 ; but they said I got the right one lol

• Wow
Reactions: dmccombs

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas

That customer already has a replacement on the way 👍🏼

dmccombs

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
That customer already has a replacement on the way 👍🏼
Was this before or after you requested video proof a few times? You make it sound like you never made it difficult for him/her to make a return when they had a problem. Can you clarify the timing of when you granted the return (for those of us still considering ordering from Infinity Loops)?

Drecca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
With all the red flags just in this thread, you’re still considering buying from them?

Reactions: KAAN007

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
With all the red flags just in this thread, you’re still considering buying from them?
Unfortunately this thread became a magnet for complaints. This is not a magnet for happy customers for which we are thankful to have thousands.

It is what it is.

If this thread was all I had seen about my store I would avoid it too.

We are thankful for every customer and hate it when something goes wrong with shipping or if someone gets a defect (which is VERY rare)

We do everything we can to make it right ASAP.

There’s a ton of competition so of course we aren’t going to own the market but Karen and I just keep trying to use the Golden Rule as a guiding principal.

all the best.

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
Was this before or after you requested video proof a few times? You make it sound like you never made it difficult for him/her to make a return when they had a problem. Can you clarify the timing of when you granted the return (for those of us still considering ordering from Infinity Loops)?
Customer service mistakenly asked for video proof while the customer was within our grace period.

When I saw that hear I reached out directly via DM to correct the mistake and directed CS to immediately dispatch a replacement.

• Sad
Reactions: dmccombs

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I was sent the wrong band and after filing a dispute with my credit card and complaining on this thread Phil eventually refunded my money. I have written him several times to exchange the bracelet (which I have no use for) for the one I actually ordered...and SILENCE...... No response....
I wanted from the start to simply get what I ordered....but, there was zero effort to make it right. FYI

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
I was sent the wrong band and after filing a dispute with my credit card and complaining on this thread Phil eventually refunded my money. I have written him several times to exchange the bracelet (which I have no use for) for the one I actually ordered...and SILENCE...... No response....
I wanted from the start to simply get what I ordered....but, there was zero effort to make it right. FYI
I’m sorry for any misunderstanding here I’m confused I believe as you said I’ve refunded your order. Let me know what I can do to make this right

Thank you!

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
Yes...and have a band I didn't want !!!
You never responded to multiple messages and emails stating that I wanted the band I ordered and not one I can't use.
What kind of operation are you running????
I can tell you’re frustrated and I’m sorry for that.

You were refunded in full.

We can’t exchange a band that you have received now for no cost.

You’re asking for a free band and the answer to that request is no.

Of course I’d love your business and you’re welcome to make a purchase from our store at any time.

Phil

KAAN007

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013
Hi Phil;
It’s been around two weeks and still no shipment made .. there can not be an excuse of nearly 2 weeks waiting period.. I asked you via WhatsApp if it’s in production line or not; you didn’t reply me.. I am feeling the delay is about the sale price I’ve purchased.. less than the regular price.. and you want me to cancel it.. if you don’t have any plans to ship my order for the next day, I’ll be really happy if you refund it.. thanks in advance ..

Attachments

• IMG_3009.jpeg
    IMG_3009.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 47

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
Hi Phil;
It’s been around two weeks and still no shipment made .. there can not be an excuse of nearly 2 weeks waiting period.. I asked you via WhatsApp if it’s in production line or not; you didn’t reply me.. I am feeling the delay is about the sale price I’ve purchased.. less than the regular price.. and you want me to cancel it.. if you don’t have any plans to ship my order for the next day, I’ll be really happy if you refund it.. thanks in advance ..
Hi! Support sent you the attached email on 28 Nov for clarification on your address which is required for shipping in your country.

Please reply via that channel. They have resent the request again at my direction.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5177.jpeg
    IMG_5177.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: KAAN007

Akalions

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2023
Please listen to warnings. I ordered from this company and received a clearly used, scuffed, broken band that does not attach to watch because it is missing the part that locks into watch. contacted company and received run around from customer service. strongly urge everyone not to purchase anything from them.

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Please listen to warnings. I ordered from this company and received a clearly used, scuffed, broken band that does not attach to watch because it is missing the part that locks into watch. contacted company and received run around from customer service. strongly urge everyone not to purchase anything from them.
"Customer Service" is someone in China.... where they clearly drop ship from...

MacBoyTroy

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2023
I bought 3 bands from Infinity Loops .co (not linking because I don't want to get clicks to them). Over 4 weeks ago, and nothing has been shipped. There was one small communication with them a day after the order to see if something can be changed... and nothing since. Multiple followups and radio silence.

They're a MacRumors member and I wanted to support them and vets, but this kind of service is really bad. No shipping in 4 weeks, no communication. Chargeback is in progress now.
I bought 3 bands from them and am very unhappy with this business:

1) QUALITY ISSUES: The rubber dress band does not lock or click into place. I sent videos but no response.

2) ORDER PROBLEMS: I ordered 3 bands, they only sent 2. They asked for a video and pictures (to document the missing band??) and they have not responded.

3) CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEMS: There have been 3 issues with this order and still no resolution.

4) DECEPTIVE PRACTICES: They advertise a titanium band, and I ordered based upon what seems like a great price for a titanium band. However, in weighing this band, it seems impossible that this is titanium.

KAAN007

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013
I bought 3 bands from them and am very unhappy with this business:

1) QUALITY ISSUES: The rubber dress band does not lock or click into place. I sent videos but no response.

2) ORDER PROBLEMS: I ordered 3 bands, they only sent 2. They asked for a video and pictures (to document the missing band??) and they have not responded.

3) CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEMS: There have been 3 issues with this order and still no resolution.

4) DECEPTIVE PRACTICES: They advertise a titanium band, and I ordered based upon what seems like a great price for a titanium band. However, in weighing this band, it seems impossible that this is titanium.
None of the bands as advertised titanium are really titanium.. I’ve received a one from Kades bands.. they also advertise their band as titanium but it is 63 grams which is too heavy for a titanium band; but the band’s quality is awesome.. the adjustment is very well working with the spring bar system and the color matches exactly the same with the watch .. and the price is really reasonable .. I strongly recommend them.. we’ll see infinity one when arrives ..

https://amzn.eu/d/fyfVjEV

Last edited:

KAAN007

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013
Hi! Support sent you the attached email on 28 Nov for clarification on your address which is required for shipping in your country.

Please reply via that channel. They have resent the request again at my direction.

Thanks!
Thank you; already replied but they could find my address information from the information I’ve provided to your application while registering.. please send me a non defected perfect one .. if possible tell your staff to make a proper quality check before sending .. especially the clasp .. thanks again..

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
None of the bands as advertised titanium are really titanium.. I’ve received a one from Kades bands.. they also advertise their band as titanium but it is 63 grams which is too heavy for a titanium band; but the band’s quality is awesome.. the adjustment is very well working with the spring bar system and the color matches exactly the same with the watch .. and the price is really reasonable .. I strongly recommend them.. we’ll see infinity one when arrives ..

https://amzn.eu/d/fyfVjEV
That's completely false.... There are many REAL titanium bands available.... I just bought one. In fact...you can get either Titanium Grade 2 or Grade 4....However, cheap chinese bands (and those who resell them) are almost certainly NOT real titanium.

KAAN007

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013
That's completely false.... There are many REAL titanium bands available.... I just bought one. In fact...you can get either Titanium Grade 2 or Grade 4....However, cheap chinese bands (and those who resell them) are almost certainly NOT real titanium.
Peter, did you weigh that titanium band? Can you tell me what was the weight? And which is lighter; grade 2 or 4? Is the infinity loop bands made of titanium? And one last thing what is the brand of that titanium band? Thanks..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.