Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hmmmmmmmm

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2016
Is the color/finish shiney like stainless steel? Or is it a titanium-like finish that matches the Ultra watch? If possible, can you add a pic?
I saw a bunch of different finishes but the one I got was stainless since I was reading the “titanium” coating scratches off pretty easily. Looks pretty good with the ultra anyway, and this one was ordered as a 49mm

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpeg
    IMG_0106.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0104.jpeg
    IMG_0104.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 127

CoffeeBeans85

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
Update here on Infinity Loops, I’m afraid OP is correct about the lack of communication and not pulling through. My order has been in limbo since July, I know Phil is aware of it too since I’ve sent a couple emails and got one reply from him a week ago.

Highly disappointed that this looks like a common pattern. Just want my money back at this point. To think I ordered this band due to this MR thread—I feel misguided here to think it was gonna be any different than OP’s experience.
hey did you ever get your ordered items or funds back ?

CoffeeBeans85

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
Update here on Infinity Loops, I’m afraid OP is correct about the lack of communication and not pulling through. My order has been in limbo since July, I know Phil is aware of it too since I’ve sent a couple emails and got one reply from him a week ago.

Highly disappointed that this looks like a common pattern. Just want my money back at this point. To think I ordered this band due to this MR thread—I feel misguided here to think it was gonna be any different than OP’s experience.

did you get your credit card charges removed?

gri

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
New York City, aka Big Apple
Man I hate that I just now found this! Please email me again...I must have missed it. For that I'm embarrassed and sincerely apologize.

If I did that's totally on me since I'm the owner and only employee.

info@infinityloops.co

Please let me know if your order ever showed up, if you want a refund or a reshipment if it didn't.

I'm busting my butt to build Infinity Loops into something different but sometimes (not often) orders can go south or I can screw up too. Where I hope my store is different is there is a real dude here you can get in touch with and will accept responsibility when that happens.

For those of y'all who vouched for me and Infinity Loops, thank you!
I also have two orders (#4606 and 4620) and three is only one tracking number (ordered on different days) and that only says "awaiting information" since about a week. This thread and the lack of information is discouraging. I'll wait a bit more but will then pull the plug and call my CC provider.

FattiesGoneWild

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2019
Let’s not read lip service here and get the issues actually addressed ASAP. Keep us posted OP and others.

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
I also have two orders (#4606 and 4620) and three is only one tracking number (ordered on different days) and that only says "awaiting information" since about a week. This thread and the lack of information is discouraging. I'll wait a bit more but will then pull the plug and call my CC provider.
I just checked your tracking and if you have your link, you can see as I did that your orders are in transit to USPS. Once the post office has them they usually arrive within the next day or two.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, please contact me through normal customer support lines. Thank you so much for your business!

CoffeeBeans85

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
I bought 3 bands from Infinity Loops .co (not linking because I don't want to get clicks to them). Over 4 weeks ago, and nothing has been shipped. There was one small communication with them a day after the order to see if something can be changed... and nothing since. Multiple followups and radio silence.

They're a MacRumors member and I wanted to support them and vets, but this kind of service is really bad. No shipping in 4 weeks, no communication. Chargeback is in progress now.

I bought 3 bands from Infinity Loops .co (not linking because I don't want to get clicks to them). Over 4 weeks ago, and nothing has been shipped. There was one small communication with them a day after the order to see if something can be changed... and nothing since. Multiple followups and radio silence.

They're a MacRumors member and I wanted to support them and vets, but this kind of service is really bad. No shipping in 4 weeks, no communication. Chargeback is in progress now.
Ordered item showed up today on schedule (8 business days). Think its the shipping partner who deals with the items coming from China who is the cause of delay, they won't update until the shipment arrives stateside, the USPS picks it up. Anyhow, quality of item is fair. I am satisfied.

Zman3001

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2008
Count me in on customers that never got a shipping update or any communications. On the website it says processing takes 1-2 days and then shipping another 5-8. I ordered a Titanium Link Band, the 1-1, and didn't hear anything for a week. I checked back over a week later, still processing. I messaged them asking if there was an update, they said no just processing. I gave them another week, still nothing, but they said they would "put a special note on my order." Another few days, no update, still processing, I asked for my money back. No response. Luckily I used my Apple Card for payment and they refunded me immediately. I was able to go on AliExpress and get a better version for a fraction of the price and it says its already shipped and gives me an estimated arrival date.

I get that it's hard to run a business, but you've gotta be more responsive to customers and "just wait longer" isn't an acceptable response.

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Another note of caution dealing with Infinity Loops....
I ordered the Titanium band on the 30th of Sept and realized that the order shows Stainless finish and not Titanium... I wrote them and received a completely nonsensical response that I ordered the correct one and showed a graphic of the Stainless. I wrote again and got no response. After another 24 hours I wrote to cancel the order. Again, no response. It was only after messaging that I was cancelling with my Credit Card that I got an IMMEDIATE response stating that they were within their shipping policy. I told "Phil" that I'd be happy to return the band (if it ever shows up) and he said he would send a prepaid return label. To date....no band.... Additionally....their site states that they have a 15% "restocking" fee....You can be sure I will NOT be paying that...... Be Warned...not a business you want to deal with....

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
We have recently passed the 5,000 order threshold
In about a week we will be celebrating $5,000 donated.
So you're donating $1 per order on your $100 marked up chinese bands? Not even $1 per band, because I doubt every order is for only one band.

no, wait, less than $1 per order, since you've surpassed 5,000 orders but still haven't reached $5,000 donated.

you're truly an inspiration...

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
So you're donating $1 per order on your $100 marked up chinese bands? Not even $1 per band, because I doubt every order is for only one band.

no, wait, less than $1 per order, since you've surpassed 5,000 orders but still haven't reached $5,000 donated.

you're truly an inspiration...
We donate $1 per band to the Special Operation Warrior Foundation.

I am not an inspiration, the children being supported by the SOWF…they certainly are.

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Another note of caution dealing with Infinity Loops....
I ordered the Titanium band on the 30th of Sept and realized that the order shows Stainless finish and not Titanium... I wrote them and received a completely nonsensical response that I ordered the correct one and showed a graphic of the Stainless. I wrote again and got no response. After another 24 hours I wrote to cancel the order. Again, no response. It was only after messaging that I was cancelling with my Credit Card that I got an IMMEDIATE response stating that they were within their shipping policy. I told "Phil" that I'd be happy to return the band (if it ever shows up) and he said he would send a prepaid return label. To date....no band.... Additionally....their site states that they have a 15% "restocking" fee....You can be sure I will NOT be paying that...... Be Warned...not a business you want to deal with....
Follow up on order....
Band arrived today....
Box is damaged...band looks used...no plastic protective covering.... and the topper..... WRONG Band....ordered the Titanium finish and they sent Stainless Steel....even after writing them immediately after ordering to confirm correct finish. All-in-all...a bad experience..... Now to have the refund made permanent on my Amex....
tempImagetmwvR3.png

stoneo

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2008
I am sorry, that you had issues.
I must say I waited three weeks the same as you did, and finally showed up in my mailbox and happens to be fantastic. I just wanted to mention it looks beautiful with the ultra 2 . the quality is great and I had the original stainless steel apple band black. I just wanted to let people know that this is product once you get it in your hands I believe you will be happy.

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I am sorry, that you had issues.
I must say I waited three weeks the same as you did, and finally showed up in my mailbox and happens to be fantastic. I just wanted to mention it looks beautiful with the ultra 2 . the quality is great and I had the original stainless steel apple band black. I just wanted to let people know that this is product once you get it in your hands I believe you will be happy.
Did it come with plastic protective film? Was it what you ordered?

highdefjunkie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2010
Chicago
Way too much inconsistencies with this site/owner. He should be checking this thread regularly. A lot of unhappy customers

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
Follow up on order....
Band arrived today....
Box is damaged...band looks used...no plastic protective covering.... and the topper..... WRONG Band....ordered the Titanium finish and they sent Stainless Steel....even after writing them immediately after ordering to confirm correct finish. All-in-all...a bad experience..... Now to have the refund made permanent on my Amex.... View attachment 2293542
Can you DM me your order number?

EDIT: I found your order from the tiny bit of your address dress showing in the photo.

I refunded your payment. Please accept my apology for the damaged shipment and any frustration.

Phil

Last edited:

OnePieceIsReal

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023

EDIT: I found your order from the tiny bit of your address dress showing in the photo.

I refunded your payment. Please accept my apology for the damaged shipment and any frustration.

Phil
You guys sent me the wrong size too and I emailed no response . I ordered for watch ultra and was given the smaller size

Reactions: highdefjunkie

JJJ1234

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2023
Hi @Phil Holland can you please sort out my order to Australia please. It was apparently shipped on 5th Nov 23 but still showing as not shipped. My order number is 5835.
A quick response would be appreciated!

John

OnePieceIsReal

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023
Hi @Phil Holland can you please sort out my order to Australia please. It was apparently shipped on 5th Nov 23 but still showing as not shipped. My order number is 5835.

John
Don’t even trust them dude ; he sent wrong size to me and even where their box says wrong size they wont send you correct one or respond to you in a timely matter

KAAN007

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013
The customer support team responds directly to any customer issues we receive.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly.

Thanks!
Hi Phil,
I am from Turkey.. I’ve ordered my 49 mm titanium band for my ultra approximately a week ago.. I tried to get in touch via WhatsApp and e mail but still there is no response.. can you check your mail and WhatsApp please? When will ship my order? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2838.png
    IMG_2838.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 35

KAAN007

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013

Phil
Hi Phil,
Here is my order details .. please send the correct band to me .. 49 mm titanium finish one for ultra ..
Thank you ..

Attachments

• IMG_2937.jpeg
    IMG_2937.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 50

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas

John
From your tracking it looks like you were stuck in Australia customs and your order cleared yesterday.

I hope that helps!

For any other support please email the companies support email

support@infinityloops.co

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.