Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheRaptorius

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2024
@mikedop
What is so strange about creating an account just to react to some topic? In case I would create my account just to curse, how bad Infinity Loop is, it will be absolutely fine, right? But since my experience with them is not bad, then it is ********, and I am a scammer, right? Isn't it pathetic?

Anyway...

My titanium band arrived today, after 13 days since the order was created. The band was in a pretty generic black box with the "Infinity Loops" logo. Inside the box, the band was in a plastic bag very similar to bags, Aliexpress seller is sending their bands, so definitely it is sourced somewhere from China. I don't know how to define if it is real titanium, or not, but it is lighter than my similar stainless steel band, so there is a chance. The link-locking mechanism is a little bit tighter than I expected, but on the other hand, it will probably not fall apart during the day. The finish is very well matching AW Ultra 2, and arrived in excellent condition (no scratches, and dents). The band was sent from China.

Overall... I believe we could find very similar bands on Aliexpress, Banggood, or similar Chinese marketplaces for a little bit better price. Still, I am pretty satisfied, because the quality seems to be good so far, the band was delivered quickly to the EU, without additional taxes, and fees, and in excellent condition.
IMG_1264.JPEG IMG_1263.JPEG IMG_1262.JPEG

• Haha
Reactions: mikedop

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma

TheRaptorius

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2024
And what? Nobody is telling, that there are no cheaper alternatives. We were discussing the legitimacy of my account :) Anyway good to see, that you have nothing to say, except random OT bull**it :)

JaiHaze

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2024
I’ve had nothing but problems trying to reach out to this company I didn’t order it’s about $180 and then I got a Veterans discount. I’ve been trying to reach out to this company since I did my order telling them to cancel it because I wanted to change it to a 41 however, the amount of time it took them to respond when they did I told him to keep the order for the 45. In those same emails I asked them when the order was going to ship and they never responded. It’s been an additional three days with no response I 100% not recommend this company because they are truly based out of China even though their website says they are based out of America , they do not respond to any of the phone calls either

rushmdat23

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2024
I wish I had found this thread earlier before I ordered a band from the company. Received the “carbon fiber” band. What I expected was a band made of carbon fiber; what the band looks to be is carbon fiber overlay over plastic. Sent a message to customer service regarding a refund. (And yes, I started an account here just to post this)

Reactions: OnePieceIsReal

PaladinGuy

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2014
Well, add me to the fools that made the mistake of buying here. The links are very hard to remove. Some would not even come off for me. I initiated a return within the return period, and they asked me for a video days afterwards. Now nobody has answered me. I never even wore the band.

I’m also really not sure why a video is necessary when I’m within the return period.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.