Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diggy33

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2011
Northern Virginia
2019 Indian Chieftan Dark Horse.

upload_2019-7-16_12-54-19.png

Gutwrench

Suspended
Jan 2, 2011
F4CED029-836B-4A6D-88E9-0E8D7CF9D8C7.jpeg

I’m wrestling with the thought of this as a second display and mounting it above the primary monitor. Send prayers.

I need an intervention sponsor!

Last edited:
Reactions: LizKat and a2jack

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
16B132B5-225B-4BF1-8A5B-76CF934C1C3C.jpeg

It’s The Water Margin’s Wu Song, whom Ti Lung played 3x for Shaw Brothers.

19FFC009-8CED-4B29-9448-B435F9053E40.jpeg
It’s only a matter of time before I pull the trigger. Still annoyed I cancelled that Guan Yu from three years ago, so if I am still thinking about this by this Friday, definitely.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
macbook 12”, i5/8gb/512, which is still available, few units left in couple of stores. not sure.. i was waiting better specs until to buy one, but that isnt gonna happen now... if i wait few more days, there are sold - but i save the money

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
some non beach reads...

some non beach reads.jpg

But you know, it's beach read season, and I already succumbed to a bunch of those which I'll spare myself the embarrassment of posting... anyway that money's under the bridge already, and not too hard to resist adding to that collection this summer.

Still there's one more thing I'm trying not to buy (again). Seems I've fallen off the chips wagon after eating "just the few" served the other day with a sandwich while I was lunching with friends. Stopped at the gas station on the way back and bought a snack pack at the convenience store. Now I want the family size... :eek:

off the chips wagon again.jpg

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
some non beach reads...

But you know, it's beach read season, and I already succumbed to a bunch of those which I'll spare myself the embarrassment of posting... anyway that money's under the bridge already, and not too hard to resist adding to that collection this summer.

Still there's one more thing I'm trying not to buy (again). Seems I've fallen off the chips wagon after eating "just the few" served the other day with a sandwich while I was lunching with friends. Stopped at the gas station on the way back and bought a snack pack at the convenience store. Now I want the family size... :eek:

Dam you! Now I’m craving crisps!

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
Dam you! Now I’m craving crisps!

Me too. So sorry. I thought outing myself on the board for wanting them would [it that craving to rest for awhile but no. Fortunately the store's too far away to merit the trip for just those. I settled for another round of iced tea.

Now I've moved on to craving more details on the rumored 14" MBP. At least it's safe to resist buying that since it's not even brought to market yet...

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
Those would put me to sleep which is a bad combination with beach sun :).

Yah they're more for like November... when if they don't jell as reading material they can be used as kindling or else helping (along with a dishtowel) to block drafts from the odd place where baseboards tacked over sheetrock don't hide all the secrets of the juncture of wall and flooring. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Plutonius

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
some non beach reads...

Cough.

Family size (for crisps) is what I tend to succumb to...........

Reactions: LizKat and kazmac

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
Go for it; Wu Sung matters to you, whereas Apples and ah, Others come and go as needed.

After I did not find a PC I can jive with, I just pre-ordered the standard Wu Sung figure.

I am worried I’d kill the Deluxe edition figure trying to swap out the hands. I destroyed a nice Hot Toys Captain America by swapping out the hands.

As far as Apple, still around as much as I dislike so much of what they do. I’ll just deal with that and move onward...

Last edited:

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
A Note 10+. And, it is not like I need the bloody thing.
I have a Note 9, and an iPhone XS Max.

Honestly...!

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2009
Cough.

Family size (for crisps) is what I tend to succumb to...........
I've got a nearly 1.5 kg bag of organic salt ridge crisps I could tempt you with.
[doublepost=1565745988][/doublepost]
A Note 10+. And, it is not like I need the bloody thing.
I have a Note 9, and an iPhone XS Max.

Honestly...!
Look at this way. You could get run over by a bus next week. May as well live life and indulge a little.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.