Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Matt__James

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2014
Anyone have the Spigen Rugged Armor case? Right now it’s only $20 on Amazon. How is the grip on it?

I just can’t spend more than $25 on a case.
I had this and returned it for what it's worth - the buttons were poor, very non-tactile. I am fairly picky about having good tactile buttons though.

Reactions: juice3250

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
There are some decent cases here but as it happens much of what I have read so far confirms my choice with the "the Kase" transparent case I got ... plus the company makes a lot of very nice accessories including selling reconditioned phones.

juice3250

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2014
I keep chirping on but I love, love, love the Spigen Ultra Hybrid. Completely sold on always having one of these in my rotation in future. This and an Aspen is all you’ll ever need.

Although at the moment, I don’t even want to go back to my aspen.

Ordered my wife the non-MagSafe, non-matte version today.

View attachment 2370927

Looks great. I just ordered one.

Reactions: iFone88

Gridlink

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2023

Attachments

• nomad-limited-edition-glow-iphone-sport-case-apple-watch-band-duo.jpg
    nomad-limited-edition-glow-iphone-sport-case-apple-watch-band-duo.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 41

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California
Nomad just came out with their glow 2.0 sport case and band collection. It's a pale neon green. https://nomadgoods.com/collections/glow
I ordered one this morning. I like the green more than the off-white of V1. I have a black 15 Pro, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they contrast once I get it. I was waiting to see how it looked, otherwise I was going to get the racing yellow one today.

Where did you get that pic of them in real life?

Gridlink

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2023
I ordered one this morning. I like the green more than the off-white of V1. I have a black 15 Pro, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they contrast once I get it. I was waiting to see how it looked, otherwise I was going to get the racing yellow one today.

Where did you get that pic of them in real life?
I got it from here https://9to5mac.com/2024/04/23/limited-edition-nomad-glow-2-apple-watch-sport-band-iphone-case/

It was in my RSS feed this morning.

Reactions: GeneticBloom

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Guess I have a lot of entries into the Phone Rebel raffle from the cases I've purchased ? Are these entries automatically entered or or am I missing something here?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Black Cactus shipped and should be here on Thursday :D

Andar Aspen in solar orange, got a FedEx tracking # but it's 2 days later and Fedex still does not even have the package :(

Is Andar really this sloppy?

Last edited:

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Four year old Sheath on a friend’s iPhone 11. These old ones were much lighter and thinner than the current iteration. It’s amazing how well they hold up. According to him, this one’s been dropped innumerable times with zero damage to the phone or the case.

IMG_2079.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.